Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

It's weird since he's usually so adept to lying on the spot.  He could have just been like "I bought her a Pelaton, a great beautiful Pelaton.  She's going to ride it every day and vlog about it.  Nobody knows more about cycle vlogging than me."  

45 minutes ago, Tom said:

It's weird since he's usually so adept to lying on the spot.  He could have just been like "I bought her a Pelaton, a great beautiful Pelaton.  She's going to ride it every day and vlog about it.  Nobody knows more about cycle vlogging than me."  

Because (in a perfect world) she would have called him out on the lie.  That's a chink in his armor; he can lie about anything and it's all disregarded as fake news, fake polls, fake whatever.  But a question about a gift for his wife; all he could do is say he got her a card because that was the truth...and she could call him out on it in private for him to suggest otherwise.

I'd say the man has actually purchased few gifts in his life; he's probably had an assistant or one of the kids to go gift shopping for him.

In reality, she received her Christmas gift years ago by getting married to him, having a child here, etc.  And we all know that he is shitty enough to say something along those lines to her if she were to inquire.

16 hours ago, tchookem said:
17 hours ago, Queen Bitch said:
Lol he didn’t get her a fucking thing 

Other than broken promises and unfulfilled sexual desires?

I don't think she has or ever has had a single sexual desire involving that fat orange motherfucker.  I'm sure she's relieved he can't even find his dick these days, much less use it...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brandywine said:

Does he ever stop? Can he not say A sentence without bragging on himself? 

And no, he literally can't stop - it's a medical condition...narcissistic personality disorder.  If Hitler came up from the bowels of hell to praise him...he flat out would not be able to denounce Hitler.  That's how narcissistic personality disorder works.  Would you ask a person with a below knee amputation if they seriously can't run?  It's basically the same shit.  But since many of this country's fine citizens were duped or just flat out fucking stupid (both?), we entered that motherfucker into the 100m dash. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Because (in a perfect world) she would have called him out on the lie.  That's a chink in his armor; he can lie about anything and it's all disregarded as fake news, fake polls, fake whatever.  But a question about a gift for his wife; all he could do is say he got her a card because that was the truth...and she could call him out on it in private for him to suggest otherwise.

I'd say the man has actually purchased few gifts in his life; he's probably had an assistant or one of the kids to go gift shopping for him.

In reality, she received her Christmas gift years ago by getting married to him, having a child here, etc.  And we all know that he is shitty enough to say something along those lines to her if she were to inquire.

She doesn't care. She knows who and what he is. She's not calling him out on anything either in public or in private. She never has and never will. 

I don't think she has or ever has had a single sexual desire involving that fat orange motherfucker.  I'm sure she's relieved he can't even find his dick these days, much less use it...
I'm sure you're right, my point (which I didn't make clear) was that she hasn't had a single sexual desire fulfilled since she married him.

I'm also sure that once they leave the constant spotlight of the White House, some Secret Service agent, or pool boy, or personal trainer is going to get his dick ridden until it falls off.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, tchookem said:

I'm sure you're right, my point (which I didn't make clear) was that she hasn't had a single sexual desire fulfilled since she married him.

I'm also sure that once they leave the constant spotlight of the White House, some Secret Service agent, or pool boy, or personal trainer is going to get his dick ridden until it falls off.

I just wanted to make fun of him being a fatass that cant find his tiny dick.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

May have been mentioned, but guaranteed if he or one of his kids bought something for each other they turned in the receipts to the government reimbursement office. They pay for NOTHING!  

47 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Or all 3 at the same time. Probably while Trump watches.

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Dementia.  We're being subjected daily to the daily ravings of a man suffering from dementia. 

It's how our system works. Shit, age is the only thing that prevents America from electing Daniel Figurelli as President.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Dementia.  We're being subjected daily to the daily ravings of a man suffering from dementia. 

Is it dementia though?  The primary symptom of dementia is memory loss. I haven't seen any evidence of that. In fact, he clearly fixates on memories that occurred at various points in his life from childhood to today. He could probably rattle off every perceived slight against him since his inauguration and also rattle off every perceived bullshit thing he believed Obama did before that.  Could he tell you the last time he ate dinner with Melania?  Probably not because he doesn't give a fuck about that. 

What he has is the most severe case of narcissistic personality disorder ever coupled with ADHD.  What you think is dementia is really just low intelligence. It also isn't something that occurred recently.  The only real difference is that people call him out now.  The fake friends that used him in NY would have never done that.  Really, it should be telling that he has zero real friends. He was enabled and used his whole life. I'd probably feel sorry for the child DJT if the resulting adult wasn't such an overwhelmingly shitty person. 

When shit was bad for Kavanaugh, spooge and shitstain, or whatever their nicknames were, came out to protect him. They were actually his friends. Trump never had a friend like that because Trump has never been a person with friends. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

Is it dementia though?  The primary symptom of dementia is memory loss. I haven't seen any evidence of that. In fact, he clearly fixates on memories that occurred at various points in his life from childhood to today. He could probably rattle off every perceived slight against him since his inauguration and also rattle off every perceived bullshit thing he believed Obama did before that.  Could he tell you the last time he ate dinner with Melania?  Probably not because he doesn't give a fuck about that. 

What he has is the most severe case of narcissistic personality disorder ever coupled with ADHD.  What you think is dementia is really just low intelligence. It also isn't something that occurred recently.  The only real difference is that people call him out now.  The fake friends that used him in NY would have never done that.  Really, it should be telling that he has zero real friends. He was enabled and used his whole life. I'd probably feel sorry for the child DJT if the resulting adult wasn't such an overwhelmingly shitty person. 

When shit was bad for Kavanaugh, spooge and shitstain, or whatever their nicknames were, came out to protect him. They were actually his friends. Trump never had a friend like that because Trump has never been a person with friends. 

Well, he did use the "I don't recall" defense pretty liberally in his responses to Mueller's questions. Other than that he likes to claim he has a great memory. The best memory. 

You have to be a friend in order to have friends. Trump is nobody's friend. He cares only about himself. He's a user. He demands loyalty from everyone else but is loyal to no one and he'll throw anyone under the bus as soon as their usefulness has expired. He can't make real friends so he just attracts other users. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’ll be blaming 50mil illegals, illegally voting 

Trump:  "Illegal immigrants stole the election, voter fraud.  Very fraudulent, I read about it very much.  Nobody knows more about election fraud than me.  Wait, I mean.  Shit.  I had something for this."  

Mr. President, either they're sending their worst murders, rapists, and gang members.  Or they're sending a bunch of Anthony Michael Hall nerds from "The Breakfast Club" to vote illegally. 

Judd, "Paco, why do you have a fake I.D.?"

"So I can vote."  

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’ll be blaming 50mil illegals, illegally voting 

I'm half expecting him to have the voting machines hacked into to change the votes in his favor but instead of just being happy with the win he will force the hackers to make it something like 90% of all voters voted for him or he wins all 50 states in the greatest landslide ever.

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

If by him, you mean the Russians - then you’re correct 

Maybe I mean Trump asking Putin to do it and Putin laughingly playing along knowing it would cause the US to blow up if half the country thought the election was fixed.  The other half would just be happy their team won.

10 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Who could have ever predicted this????

The democrats are doing something, they are impeaching a criminal perverter of the American political system. A Do Nothing Congress is what the GOP trotted out your first two years, jackass.

Great article about dairy farmers getting just absolutely slaughtered. Very sad the couple in this article still toeing the party line. Great job showing those Chinese who’s boss while your family is going hungry. 4 more years of trump is going to put them on the street.

if you don’t have enough money to feed your family And keep the lights on, the wife and oldest son need to go get a full time job. Very simple path to some relief.

also fuck trump for cutting back on SNAP. Snap should 100% help families like this. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-trump-country-a-season-of-need-on-family-farms/2019/12/26/fcb71262-2377-11ea-86f3-3b5019d451db_story.html?outputType=amp

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Great article about dairy farmers getting just absolutely slaughtered. Very sad the couple in this article still toeing the party line. Great job showing those Chinese who’s boss while your family is going hungry. 4 more years of trump is going to put them on the street.

if you don’t have enough money to feed your family And keep the lights on, the wife and oldest son need to go get a full time job. Very simple path to some relief.

also fuck trump for cutting back on SNAP. Snap should 100% help families like this. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-trump-country-a-season-of-need-on-family-farms/2019/12/26/fcb71262-2377-11ea-86f3-3b5019d451db_story.html?outputType=amp

“I know a lot of people don’t like it but, you know, this was going to have to happen in order to make U.S. products become more competitive,” said Andy. “It’s going to hurt for a while.”

How much of the back and forth negotiations and progress made by this admin with China is just fixing self inflicted damages to begin with? Wonder what this guy’s opinion will be when he discovers the possibility of the market for U.S. milk in China isn’t as great as it was before. It’s not like other countries were sitting still while this admin both burns their industry down while trying to fix it at the same time.