Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

He looks terrible speaking on tv right now. What’s going on with his face? It looks like his nose is being rejected from the rest of his face. Hair is beyond comical as well. 

Let me guess... “I sincerely apologize if my words were in anyway hurtful.”

56 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Kellyanne asks Jewish reporter what his ethnicity is:

Originally, aren't we all from Africa?  That's gonna be one crowded ass continent if everyone has to move back.  

Note to self...start looking for real estate in Africa.

Trump is like the Wal-Mart discount version of Hitler. like he's Great Value Adolf. We got full fledged racism coming out of him, concentration camps, all kinds of shenanigans.

If he could actually keep a staff together we'd be in trouble. As it is, it seems everyone who works for him gets fired, resigns, or is investigated. We might not be able to get him out, but we can keep him from doing too much damage until we can ditch him.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Siap, how is Trump's latest statement racist? 

I think he is a racist, but how is his comment of "go back to your shit hole country" necessarily racist? 

but, just to humor you:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/15/741827580/go-back-where-you-came-from-the-long-rhetorical-roots-of-trump-s-racist-tweets

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

I would love to see Omar et al ask Trump, Graham, and the rest of the apartheid supporters if they also support stuff like this.

Are you kidding?  While publicly there may be some furrowed brows, in private and amongst themselves, I think we have enough data points to have a pretty good idea of how the would respond.

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Are you kidding?  While publicly there may be some furrowed brows, in private and amongst themselves, I think we have enough data points to have a pretty good idea of how the would respond.

I don't think they would publicly endorse that policy.  Moreover, it would put them on the defensive and it would highlight just how awful Israel is.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Let me guess... “I sincerely apologize if my words were in anyway hurtful.”

I doubt those words have ever been uttered by that orange shitbag....unless perhaps he was speaking to Putin.

8 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

Siap, how is Trump's latest statement racist? 

I think he is a racist, but how is his comment of "go back to your shit hole country" necessarily racist? 

Exactly, we have to remember all the times he's told white, male Christians to "go back" where they came from.  

Oh wait, it's never happened.

Does xenophobic sound better to you?

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

If you support this administration, you support active racism fomented by the State.  The fact is beyond any reasonable debate.

Actually, the real bigots are the lefties who state that all Trump supporters support racism.

No really I heard a Trumpkin arguing this on CNN yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

But he can with his base plus voter suppression, vote rigging, and foreign interference - which currently has the active encouragement of the Republicans - and none of which will be remedied prior to the election.   The idea that the Democrats are going to get a message out and have voters just show up at the ballot box and vote this guy out of office in an honest and legitimate election strikes me as painfully naive.  Republicans have proven beyond any measure of doubt that they are dishonest to the core and should rightfully be considered a complete and utter, collective fraud.   They are not going to allow power to be handed over.  They already support a racist, hate-filled traitor, a compulsive liar, an admitted felon, a serial sexual predator who is grossly unfit to lead by any objective measure, with near unanimity within their party and among their voters.  What makes anyone think Republicans are not going to keep stooping lower and lower beyond the point of complete unlawfulness, while shrugging it off like they do with everything else; that they are going to engage in any legitimate process that would allow them to lose power? 

This should be repeated every day.

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Exactly, we have to remember all the times he's told white, male Christians to "go back" where they came from.  

Oh wait, it's never happened.

Does xenophobic sound better to you?

It's not xenophobic, it's racist.

3 of the 4 targets were born in the United States of America. They are not foreign. They are more American than the man's wife. The man's white wife, of course.

5 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I don't think they would publicly endorse that policy.  Moreover, it would put them on the defensive and it would highlight just how awful Israel is.

That's why I stipulated that publicly they would furrow their brows.  

But to evangelicals, Israel is the Donald Trump of countries.  They don't care what they do so long as they remain a country in order to bring about the rapture.