Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It's not xenophobic, it's racist.

3 of the 4 targets were born in the United States of America. They are not foreign. They are more American than the man's wife. The man's white wife, of course.

I know that, and you know that, but my point is either way you want to slice it, it's bigotry and personally I don't think the President of the US should be a bigot.

6 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

What makes anyone think Republicans are not going to keep stooping lower and lower beyond the point of complete unlawfulness, while shrugging it off like they do with everything else; that they are going to engage in any legitimate process that would allow them to lose power? 

The AG is his personal attack dog. The Sen Maj Leader assures that very little legislation is considered. Many cabinet positions are now acting and not Senate confirmed. It's only going to get worse.

• Like 1

Kudos to that reporter for the Elaine Chao question.

And for the guy who’s been saying “Get Trump supporters to realize that Trump’s racist policies will hurt a loved one and they’ll come around” - there’s your answer on why that’s a pie in the sky idea.

McConnell couldn’t even acknowledge the truth when slapped in the face with the reality of how Trump likely views his wife.

They’re truly deplorable and unredeemable.

Shoot them all into the sun.

LMAO at The Turtle trying to cast a wide net, saying that everyone needs to cool down, and every example he gives is from the left side of the aisle while he completely ignores Trump's tweets and comments of the past few days.

We live in interesting times.

7 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO at The Turtle trying to cast a wide net, saying that everyone needs to cool down, and every example he gives is from the left side of the aisle while he completely ignores Trump's tweets and comments of the past few days.

We live in interesting times.

Two words: Steve King. 

3 hours ago, NowThis said:

they help your people immensely though. 

i happened to be driving through some small Arkansas town a few days before Election Day 2016. In this small town, the damn early voting line stretched around the building, probably 400-500 people. Wow, i knew then Trump was going to win. 

Oh shit is this orca of peace?! Lol. Explains a lot. Also what are js1’s people that evangelicals help so much?

18 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Oh shit is this orca of peace?! Lol. Explains a lot. Also what are js1’s people that evangelicals help so much?

Maybe he's a big fan of gay conversion therapy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

He sounds very low energy too

He’s worried about the Epstein scandal. It has him very triggered, thus the racist tweet storm, and very worried, thus low energy trump.

It all started at his most recent hate rally the day Epstein got arrested when some guy showed up with a cardboard cut out of trump and Epstein together in a photo.

He kicked him out like he always does with people who he disagrees with but the usual energy wasn’t there, replaced by concern no doubt. 

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Kudos to that reporter for the Elaine Chao question.

And for the guy who’s been saying “Get Trump supporters to realize that Trump’s racist policies will hurt a loved one and they’ll come around” - there’s your answer on why that’s a pie in the sky idea.

McConnell couldn’t even acknowledge the truth when slapped in the face with the reality of how Trump likely views his wife.

They’re truly deplorable and unredeemable.

Shoot them all into the sun.

If even Mitch McConnell is unwilling to put principle over politics, then surely no one is!

And in case anyone was wondering, the current floor shenanigans show exactly how the House Rs will behave in an impeachment inquiry. So it will take twice as long as it normally would.

Edited by retread

SIAP but I read an interesting fact about Trump's grandfather who immigrated to the US in 1885 at 16.  Later he moved back to Germany but Germany declared that he had previously left for the US to avoid military service.  Due to being labeled a "draft dodger" by the German govt, he was expelled from Germany and had to return to the US.  Hmmm.  Draft dodger. 

• Like 1

SIAP but I read an interesting fact about Trump's grandfather who immigrated to the US in 1885 at 16.  Later he moved back to Germany but Germany declared that he had previously left for the US to avoid military service.  Due to being labeled a "draft dodger" by the German govt, he was expelled from Germany and had to return to the US.  Hmmm.  Draft dodger. 

It really couldn’t be funnier. I mean, except it’s not funny.

Trump literally comes from a direct lineage of a deported draft dodger who were told - by gov’t order - to GTFO his home country.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Trump is like the Wal-Mart discount version of Hitler. like he's Great Value Adolf. We got full fledged racism coming out of him, concentration camps, all kinds of shenanigans.

If he could actually keep a staff together we'd be in trouble. As it is, it seems everyone who works for him gets fired, resigns, or is investigated. We might not be able to get him out, but we can keep him from doing too much damage until we can ditch him.

Great Value Adolph would be an amazing name for my Cybergoth side project

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Ever wonder what the USA and csa would look like now had they been allowed to secede?

i did this last march:

If you ever want a good shot of patriotism, go to the WWII memorial in DC where they have it broken up into states.  It is really hard to stomach the 'f texas' 'f california' intranational bitching we have now in that light.