Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

35 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Good point. In fact, if he heads south through Nogales he can go through zero states and reach Georgia.

34 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I don't know. Estados might still count.

24 minutes ago, Plorant said:

Bruh!  Do you even Panama Canal?

texifornia gets it, also I was defending against the other definition of state being used against me (i.e., a nation). Clearly my method utilizes only international waters once outside of United States territory.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

texifornia gets it, also I was defending against the other definition of state being used against me (i.e., a nation). Clearly my method utilizes only international waters once outside of United States territory.

Fucking rules. This is worse than math proofs.

there's nothing fun happening yet.
-Along those same lines, I'd be putting Ringo on cloudy. Georgia might win it, but they can't just do whatever the fuck they want with impunity. You don't tug on Sabanman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off of the ol'Lone Ranger, and you don't mess around with Jim(bo).

Croce rep

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

He can cut it down to four with a bit of effort: New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas/Missouri, Tennessee

Still more than Texas

Colorado, Kansas, Missourah, Tennessee.  Got to make use of the 4 corners.

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Dameyune Craig got shitfaced and had to be ubered home. The potato salad apparently sat out too long and anyone who had some regretted it almost immediately. Players were negative recruiting. Balls to the face. Terry Price pulled up draft results on his phone and several guys pointed out that Texas had more defenders drafted in the last 7 years than ATM and he got pissed off. 

You are a softballin' motherfucker, texifornia, and I dig that about you.

My first thought was nah, he´s gotta be just kidding, but...  what the hell, he was nails on the factual volleyball thing!  

Edited by ricky queso

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Dameyune Craig got shitfaced and had to be ubered home. The potato salad apparently sat out too long and anyone who had some regretted it almost immediately. Players were negative recruiting. Balls to the face. Terry Price pulled up draft results on his phone and several guys pointed out that Texas had more defenders drafted in the last 7 years than ATM and he got pissed off. 

This will make its rounds on the $9.95 boards by the end of the week.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Aaannnnddd they had the party at a fucking apartment complex.

• Like 1

Nice interactive chart that can compare teams by aggregate 247Sports' recruiting ranks at each position/for each player between any two rosters: 

https://public.tableau.com/shared/SCQ8DPR87

https://public.tableau.com/shared/QXZ89F4W8

https://public.tableau.com/shared/H343QJYJ7

Edited by satyanash
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, satyanash said:

Nice interactive chart that can compare teams by aggregate 247Sports' recruiting ranks at each position/for each player between any two rosters: 

https://public.tableau.com/shared/H343QJYJ7?:display_count=yes&:origin=viz_share_link

So this is players currently on campus, yes, not the 2020 kids?