Wives and the Stupid Shit They Say/Do

Spur08

7 hours ago, blacklab said:

wife: i can't stand some of my friends, all they want to do is talk shit about other people

me: uh huh

wife then spends the next 20 minutes talking shit about other people

Have you pointed out the obvious fact that they talk shit on her too?

On 6/30/2019 at 8:27 AM, NorthLoop said:

The best part is when they're talking shit about one for doing something that they themselves do... and you reallly wanna say "yeah but you do that too" ... but then you remember this thread. 

ohhhh man.  but mine actually had a moment of actualization yesterday.

last week she told me how about this work guy was lamenting that his wife never gets out of the house - that he's moved here for 1 year and barely been able to explore the place.

this weekend i hung out with him and he repeated to me the exact same stories. 

at home i told her "yeah i pity xxx, hes telling me such and such about his wife for being a homebody"

"you think the same way about me dont you?"

"no comment".

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2019 at 1:14 AM, blacklab said:

wife: i can't stand some of my friends, all they want to do is talk shit about other people

me: uh huh

wife then spends the next 20 minutes talking shit about other people

My wife does this except it's with her own damn friends.

Worse yet the "I can't believe so and so takes things so personal"

Then spends 20 minutes on why she doesn't let that type of thing bother her........

Edited by JimmyHoffa

Watching a fireworks display the other night:

W- that plane over there stopped. It's probably because of the fireworks 

D- ???

W- Right there,  see the green lights...it was moving,  and now it stopped

D- it's a drone

W- ???

D- planes don't 'stop' 

W- tone

(Last year she showed me the video they posted from a drone of the fireworks)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Got up early to throw some beef ribs on, and then ran to the store for coffee and stuff for later today. I walk back in the house with bags of groceries on each arm and she’s sitting in the kitchen:

“You went to the grocery store?”

“Yes...”

“Was it open?”

How big are her tits?

Got up early to throw some beef ribs on, and then ran to the store for coffee and stuff for later today. I walk back in the house with bags of groceries on each arm and she’s sitting in the kitchen:

“You went to the grocery store?”

“Yes...”

“Was it open?”

That’s a legit question from an obvious shag/surly member.
  • Like 2

Watching Apollo 11 with the UGa educated Gf and I mentioned the subsequent missions . . . 

Gf: “Wait, we went there again?  I thought it was only that one time.”

Me:  “SEC. SEC. SEC”

Now, not only is this colossally stupid, but we have had this exact same conversation before.  I even think I posted such on TOS.

• Like 2

Watching Apollo 11 with the UGa educated Gf and I mentioned the subsequent missions . . . 

Now, not only is this colossally stupid, but we have had this exact same conversation before.  I even think I posted such on TOS.

This would have been funnier if y'all had watched Apollo 13 within the past month.

My wife found FB Market place and whatever the nextdoor app is. FML. Random shit has started showing up in my house. Like picture of a Giraffe in my recliner right now....

So I get in my SUV for the first time in a couple of weeks (I've been driving a work vehicle.) I get in today, and there's a fucking dresser in the back.  WTF?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

My wife found FB Market place and whatever the nextdoor app is. FML. Random shit has started showing up in my house. Like picture of a Giraffe in my recliner right now....

So I get in my SUV for the first time in a couple of weeks (I've been driving a work vehicle.) I get in today, and there's a fucking dresser in the back.  WTF?

I've never seen a picture of a giraffe in a chair.  Please share!

5 hours ago, Modessit said:
8 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

Read more  

This would have been funnier if y'all had watched Apollo 13 within the past month.

13 didn’t get to the moon smartass 

2 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

That’s a lot of acronyms. 

I assume you didn't need a metal detector to find any of this stuff
  • Like 3

Wife comes out of the bedroom while brushing her teeth, proceeds to ask me a question with the toothbrush still in her mouth. "Gtrhu urth qwith thaiu?". After I said "What?", she rolled her eyes, as if I'm supposed to understand whatever the fuck she was trying to say. 

3 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Wife comes out of the bedroom while brushing her teeth, proceeds to ask me a question with the toothbrush still in her mouth. "Gtrhu urth qwith thaiu?". After I said "What?", she rolled her eyes, as if I'm supposed to understand whatever the fuck she was trying to say. 

Gf does this.  My reply is always "You want anal?  SureI"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sandman said:

Sorry, man. I've tried to tell her that when she has something long and hard swirling in her mouth, she needs to keep quiet. Unfortunately, she hasn't learned. Yet.

Last two days I've spent 8+ hours outside doing shit.  Lawn, trim, weeding, tractor stuff, changing oil, etc.  Have also done my fair share of inside chores.  Dishes, laundry (shut up), bed, swept, etc.

Today I come inside and see a towel sitting on the living room carpet.

M - "What's this?"

W - "Oh, I spilled my drink."

M - "Was it just water?"

W - "No, it was Pepsi."

M - "Did you put any carpet stuff on it?"

W - "no."

M - goes and gets carpet stuff, lays it on dining room chair where she and daughter were sitting.  Carry on.

FFW a couple hours. I've been relaxing for some time because, well, I earned it.

M - "Did you happen to put any stuff on that?"

W - "No.  I mean, you could have done it! I'd love to just sit here and do nothing."

M - "Um..."