Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

Trump says one thing mildly responsible and halfway neutral and dumb dumbs start getting resentful.  The GOP has to swim in that foul and murky water for the next ten years.  The primaries will be a race to be so dumb that nobody else in the primary can out dumb you.  This will eventually lead to several actual howler monkeys in suits being elected to congress and running stuff in certain pockets of America.  I welcome the howler monkey leadership -- mostly harmless.  Occasionally they'll smell their fingers while we're trying to talk to them and maybe masturbate in front of kids, but I think it will mark a point in history where growth began.

Edited by Chooky
fuck lion
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, Chooky said:

This will eventually lead to several actual howler monkeys in suits being elected to congress AGAIN and running stuff in certain pockets of America.  I welcome the howler monkey leadership -- mostly harmless.  Occasionally they'll smell their fingers while we're trying to talk to them and maybe masturbate in front kids, but I think it will mark a point in history where growth began.

FIFY.

marjorie-taylor-greene-hammertoes.jpg?au

jayson-boebert-lauren-boebert-husband.jp

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“His family”?

Didn’t his wife divorce him and get custody of their kids because he’s sewer rat crazy?

I doubt she lets his nutty ass make medical decisions for their kids.

In Texas mom gets default custody in most cases.  Does that work differently in Bama?

23 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“His family”?

Didn’t his wife divorce him and get custody of their kids because he’s sewer rat crazy?

I think he's got two batches now, and I think he got custody of the first, because she is even crazier than he is. 

I’ve said it before and will say it again, how come AJ is not in prison or totally bankrupt and gone away? Why do people like Gaetz and Trump and his lawyers, and their crooked characters continue to get away with what they’re doing? The lies they make up and spread. They’re all self serving. 

21 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I’ve said it before and will say it again, how come AJ is not in prison or totally bankrupt and gone away? Why do people like Gaetz and Trump and his lawyers, and their crooked characters continue to get away with what they’re doing? The lies they make up and spread. They’re all self serving. 

To quote Chris Rock, “It’s alright ‘cause it’s all white.” 

“His family”?

I have a family member on ivermectin. He gets it on the first of every month. In a little spoon of peanut butter.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

18 hours ago, elfenix said:
On 9/4/2021 at 2:04 PM, Bama Chick said:
“His family”?

I have a family member on ivermectin. He gets it on the first of every month. In a little spoon of peanut butter.

Yeah right.  In a spoon.

Edited by DDD Dad
  • Haha 4

The funny thing about Jones, and we've talked about it here or on TOS, but if he had dialed things back just a bit - not went after the families of kids killed in school shootings,  and a few other things here and there, he would have been absolutely primed to A) really take advantage of Qanon, B) fill the Coast-to-Coast vacuum, and C) fill the vacuum of Trump's absence (instead of Lin Wood and MyPillow Man).

Obviously he still is raking in plenty from those people, but he made himself a pariah for no reason and it's cost him millions of dollars and gotten him booted off of various platforms.

He should have stuck to the Bildeberg/Bohemian Grove stuff, as boring as it was.  There is enough "legitimate" creepy shit out there, such as Jeffrey Epstein rubbing elbows with shit-tons of celebrities and politicians, but he had to go after families of little dead kids and gay frogs and what not.

And I don't think he's done paying out over the lawsuits, and his behavior most likely helped his ex-wife in the divorce.

On 9/17/2021 at 10:13 AM, sasquatch69 said:

Never seen this before - very early Alex Jones, circa 1992 or so.  What the hell happened?  He aged rapidly over the following decade.

Ahh the good old days, when he was just a funny guy on cable access and you'd watch his stupid antics while you waited for Ask Livia to get started.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Wow, I'm sure that will make an interesting appeal. It will be interesting if he supersedes the judgment.

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but do think these lawsuits are silly.  She is the ultimate "ham sandwich" judge.  See her Planned Parenthood rulings.  Court of Appeals will deal with this appropriately.

15 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

I'm not a fan of Alex Jones, but do think these lawsuits are silly

Why?  Alex Jones and Co. were harassing the shit out of the victims' parents, doxxing them, and spreading all kinds of bullshit lies about them online.

I'm hoping that these lawsuits will finish taking whatever he has left after his divorce, up to and including his MRAP.

It was okay with them whacky spreading conspiracy theories, until he and his crew decided to started targeting the families of dead kids.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why?  Alex Jones and Co. were harassing the shit out of the victims' parents, doxxing them, and spreading all kinds of bullshit lies about them online.

I'm hoping that these lawsuits will finish taking whatever he has left after his divorce, up to and including his MRAP.

It was okay with them whacky spreading conspiracy theories, until he and his crew decided to started targeting the families of dead kids.

Show me some solid and reliable damages numbers related to these allegations.

33 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Show me any “reliable” damage numbers for emotional distress. It happens regularly and it’s usually arbitrary by jury. But it’s often substantial. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

1 minute ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Haven't been following closely, but would like to look at their damages that relate to whatever they say that Jones caused.

Just winging it...

Visits to therapy due to being doxxed and life up ended

Change of phone, address

Purchase of additional security due to Alex Jones' followers showing up at their house.

That's a start of the tangible stuff.

Not sure how much they want out of him, but he hasn't behaved properly. How fucked up of a client do you have to be to roll through 7 lawyers?

• Hook 'Em 2

40 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Okay so don’t fucking default. The way you beat a bad case is to litigate it and move for summary judgment. You don’t just ignore it.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, cactusflinthead said:

Just winging it...

Visits to therapy due to being doxxed and life up ended

Change of phone, address

Purchase of additional security due to Alex Jones' followers showing up at their house.

That's a start of the tangible stuff.

Not sure how much they want out of him, but he hasn't behaved properly. How fucked up of a client do you have to be to roll through 7 lawyers?

IDK.  But my hunch is that Travis County District Court Judges will not have the last say on any of those issues.