Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

9 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Bullshit. What you are doing with your economic damages nonsense is essentially the same as you joining a conversation about a lawsuit involving a car wreck resulting in the death of a 6 year old and a 90 year old - both suffering 3rd degree burns over 80% of their bodies - and offering up an opinion that the economic damages look speculative.

When called on your tone deaf ass-hat comment, you point to the fact that a 6 year old and a 90 year old likely do not have jobs, and so have speculative damages.

In both my fatal car wreck example and the Jones defamation case, the primary cause of action and injury/damage has squat to do with lost wages (in the first example) or money spent on security cameras or other economic damages (in the second example).

The fact that you keep on flogging that economic damages bullshit means one of three things: 1) you are ignorant of legal terminology and causes of action, and think “economic damages” is the same thing as what a jury says you have to pay the plaintiff; or 2) just like ignoring the horrible deaths of the auto victims - you ignore the pain of the families of the dead children brought about by Jones’ lies and actions, and focus instead on the clearly least important aspect of the suit because you are a troll; 3) or because you genuinely do not see the defamation as that big a deal.

In an effort to bridge this obvious miscommunication gap, can you tell us if you are a troll or a sociopath…..or just really, really ignorant about the subject you are going on about?

(Hint: admitting you are ignorant is the best of the 3 options)

That was a lot of words.

• Fuck You 3

And just so we are clear, this was the Texas case.  Alex is fucking around and finding out in another case as well, with 6 parents.

He'll be pining for the days when he had to sell his Westlake house during his divorce.

https://twitter.com/connpost/status/1443966638294974467

Edited by atomheartbevo

It appears the defense strategy might have been to have the judge grant a death penalty sanction. That way, Alex Jones can plausibly claim that a jury didn't decide the merits of the case. It's probably the safest option for him, vis-a-vis his reputation with his viewers, which is his biggest asset and, I presume, cannot be executed on.

Actually, that's a good legal question. Can a judgment creditor in Texas attach someone's reputation?

17 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Bullshit. What you are doing with your economic damages nonsense is essentially the same as you joining a conversation about a lawsuit involving a car wreck resulting in the death of a 6 year old and a 90 year old - both suffering 3rd degree burns over 80% of their bodies - and offering up an opinion that the economic damages look speculative.

When called on your tone deaf ass-hat comment, you point to the fact that a 6 year old and a 90 year old likely do not have jobs, and so have speculative damages.

In both my fatal car wreck example and the Jones defamation case, the primary cause of action and injury/damage has squat to do with lost wages (in the first example) or money spent on security cameras or other economic damages (in the second example).

The fact that you keep on flogging that economic damages bullshit means one of three things: 1) you are ignorant of legal terminology and causes of action, and think “economic damages” is the same thing as what a jury says you have to pay the plaintiff; or 2) just like ignoring the horrible deaths of the auto victims - you ignore the pain of the families of the dead children brought about by Jones’ lies and actions, and focus instead on the clearly least important aspect of the suit because you are a troll; 3) or because you genuinely do not see the defamation as that big a deal.

In an effort to bridge this obvious miscommunication gap, can you tell us if you are a troll or a sociopath…..or just really, really ignorant about the subject you are going on about?

(Hint: admitting you are ignorant is the best of the 3 options)

/thread

On 10/3/2021 at 10:35 AM, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn it.  Every time this shit is bumped I think he’s finally died of a massive  heart attack…

Patience, Grasshopper. The Rush Limbaugh thread eventually paid off.

Edited by RPM
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Patience, Grasshopper. The Rush Limbaugh thread eventually paid off.

Coward will check out if his world crumbles. Jones will off himself after broadcasting that he found proof that the Clinton murder machine is after him.

One third of America will believe this.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Jones will off himself after broadcasting that he found proof that the Clinton murder machine is after him.

So you're saying that we should get on social media and quietly spread this theory, and gin up fake documents and the like and make sure they make it to his social media accounts?

• 1 month later...

Let me preface this by stating I don't know shit about the law.  It sounds like the next step is a damages hearing which would determine the financial award? At that point can all the defendents just appeal the decision and tie this up for a couple more years in court? They had to know by not furnishing the requested documents that this would be the result, so it cant be a surprise to the defense. How long does the damages part last? it took two years to get to this stage, will they need financials etc.... to assess damages? Is this a significant milestone, or just one more step in this slow moving theatre of the absurd? 

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Let's not forget that the DOJ is still investigating him for ties between himself, Roger Stone and the capitol rioters.

What a great year for Alex Jones.

And what exactly does one have to do to get a neck like this?

image.png.df26f63bae9037498f98e5426b43c281.png

Ironic that he is wearing a tshirt celebrating scientific achievment.

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

Let me preface this by stating I don't know shit about the law.  It sounds like the next step is a damages hearing which would determine the financial award? At that point can all the defendents just appeal the decision and tie this up for a couple more years in court? They had to know by not furnishing the requested documents that this would be the result, so it cant be a surprise to the defense. How long does the damages part last? it took two years to get to this stage, will they need financials etc.... to assess damages? Is this a significant milestone, or just one more step in this slow moving theatre of the absurd? 

At this stage, most parties would settle for tree fiddy thousand.

19 hours ago, Blotto said:

I don't know about the lay either but I did listen to the lawyers on that knowledge fight podcast and the plaintiff's attorney said that the trial phase is over.  Jones Fuck Around so long he lost any opportunity to defend his case on merits.  He lost and now it is deciding how much the damages are.

He can try to argue that there was no impact to the families or that they should not get any money but I don't think a non Q jury will be sympathetic to him with the evidence the plaintiffs have over the pervasive conduct. After award is determined AJ can appeal the award amount but never appeal the decision on merits, only on procedural and he won't get to the USSC since he does not have a decision to appeal.

37 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I don't know about the lay either but I did listen to the lawyers on that knowledge fight podcast and the plaintiff's attorney said that the trial phase is over.  Jones Fuck Around so long he lost any opportunity to defend his case on merits.  He lost and now it is deciding how much the damages are.

He can try to argue that there was no impact to the families or that they should not get any money but I don't think a non Q jury will be sympathetic to him with the evidence the plaintiffs have over the pervasive conduct. After award is determined AJ can appeal the award amount but never appeal the decision on merits, only on procedural and he won't get to the USSC since he does not have a decision to appeal.

So lets say they award millions in damages. Lets say he loses the appeal. What is then the process for liquidating everything he owns and making him a pauper?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Let's not forget that the DOJ is still investigating him for ties between himself, Roger Stone and the capitol rioters.

What a great year for Alex Jones.

And what exactly does one have to do to get a neck like this?

image.png.df26f63bae9037498f98e5426b43c281.png

beefcake-bulkup.gif

• Haha 3