Alex Jones

Hornius Emeritus

20 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

It's funny because he talks and acts like Cartman.  Every time I hear his voice I'm going to imagine it coming out of Cartman.

8 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He really is like a 40 yr old Cartman.

Fuck, I'll never watch Southpark in the same way again.

Now you can’t unsee it.  Sorry to fuck up SouthPark for you guys.

17 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He really is like a 40 yr old Cartman.

Fuck, I'll never watch Southpark in the same way again.

Actually kind of adds to the character for me. The kid is so evil adding yet another level of evil makes it that much funnier to me 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

So, went to the Save InfoWars website, another GoFundMe clone, and this was one of the newest donations.

$ 20 

Marsh Family 

0 mins ago 

100% behind you, Alex. You're always over the target. God Bless, Sir (PS, Already bought a couple of hundred dollars of supplements from your store & used ALEX as discount code with MyPillow.)

randy marsh GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I don't believe he's really hurting for cash. Oh, he lost and has to pay, but he's a grifter through and through.

He got nailed personally in his divorce case - he had to sell off his multi-million Westlake house, among other things.

And the Sandy Hook stuff has him on the hook.

With that said, while he looks like he has a high-dollar operation, it's fairly cheap to do what he does these days, and I'm betting that he's drop-shipping the male vitamin supplements that he pimps.

Holy shit this is an awesome article - a full-blown deep dive into the early workings of Alex Jones and those who came before him.  It is a long-ass article.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-a-crazy-plan-to-rebuild-waco-compound-gave-us-alex-jones

The conspiracy-mongering loon has long poisoned American politics. This is the oft-untold story of how violence, bloodshed, and a right-wing radio rivalry birthed Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is standing next to a heap of concrete slabs. There’s one piece jutting out, to eye-level with his squat frame. Jones puts a hand on it. This is “monument to the wreckage of the police state,” he tells the camera.

“Welcome to the New World Order.”

It’s the year 2000. Seven years earlier, on the exact spot where Jones is ranting to camera, federal agents moved in on the Mount Carmel Center. Inside were 100 members of the Branch Davidian cult. The results were a disaster.

Jones, who was until recently a marginal and out-of-work radio host in Austin, was visiting the former site of the compound, just outside of Waco, Texas to shoot a documentary for his fledgling online media network.

From behind black sunglasses, he nods to the industrial carnage: “They always destroy the evidence and don’t let locals in to document anything. What do they have to hide?”

The shaky camera cuts to Jones making a beeline across the field, with more wreckage in the background. The camera pans over to another film crew. Jones marches up to them and starts getting into it: “I’m sick and tired of hearing your lies, when you machine-gunned a bunch of men, women, and children,” he’s screaming. “You’ve got a big problem, buddy.”

As Jones gets closer to the man in front of the camera—a reporter for CBS—the lower-third of the screen offers a helpful, if misleading, title for the journalist: “FBI AGENT.”

Jones had another reason for being in Waco: He was leading a charge to rebuild the Branch Davidian compound from the ground-up. In the process, he would wind up building up a whole new conspiracy empire.

Seriously, go read the article, it's long.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...

Alex's wife arrested on domestic violence charge. I guess the crazy is so crazy that one person couldn't contain it. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/alex-jones-wife-arrested-domestic-violence-charge-81941373

“It’s a private family matter..."

I'm sure the Sandy Hook parents would have appreciated such a perspective.

So is this a new wife or the mother of his kids he wasn't allowed custody of?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, tchookem said:

So is this a new wife or the mother of his kids he wasn't allowed custody of?

Second wife, they've been married for a couple of years, maybe more. They had a baby together in early 2019. 

She used to be a regular at one of my South Austin haunts. She had an ex that would get drunk with her at the bar and they'd do the "let's fight so we can go home and fuck" routine until one night when they had a big fight and she left his ass at the bar and made him take a cab home and I never saw them together again. Maybe a month or so later she rolled in with Alex Jones and then they started showing up together regularly. I liked her a lot and never took her for the zombie brain she's shown since hooking up with him, but I guess she got sucked in to his money and fame. 

Edited by Gourmand
  • Drool 1

Second wife, they've been married for a couple of years, maybe more. They had a baby together in early 2019. 
She used to be a regular at one of my South Austin haunts. She had an ex that would get drunk with her at the bar and they'd do the "let's fight so we can go home and fuck" routine until one night when they had a big fight and she left his ass at the bar and made him take a cab home and I never saw them together again. Maybe a month or so later she rolled in with Alex Jones and then they started showing up together regularly. I liked her a lot and never took her for the zombie brain she's shown since hooking up with him, but I guess she got sucked in to his money and fame. 

I'm betting she's been a psychopath all along. Sucks for the kid... at least his other kids have their mom. Here's hoping she isn't a total trainwreck.

4 minutes ago, Satchel said:

It’s amazing to me that someone as disordered as Alex Jones can the command the kind of attention from the and otherwise normal people he actually does. Amazing as in grace.

Anyone who takes this person seriously is not "otherwise normal" they are abject morons at best, or purely evil at worst.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Have we started spreading the conspiracy theory that this can't be the real Alex Jones because Public Access Alex Jones looked nothing like this fat moron?  It would be like a lizard person to go yell about other people being lizard people to throw people off his scent.  In fact, that's what I'm going with from now on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Satchel said:

It’s amazing to me that someone as disordered as Alex Jones can the command the kind of attention from the media and otherwise normal people he actually does. Amazing as in grace.

If he had backed off or just never engaged on the Sandy Hook bullshit he and his crew dreamed up, and maybe toned down one or two other things, he would not be facing the loss of a huge chunk of his "empire" and other legal issues. He would be commanding far more attention and would be leading the far right, and Qanon might not even be a thing, and instead it would be Info Wars/Prison Planet 24/7.

He got bogged with his dumbass decisions and legal problems though, and wasn't able to cut the Qanon movement off at the knees.

Let that sink in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've watched this guy's videos for other interesting stuff. 

"So how did he snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?"

I just finished this, and I'm curious if @Ghost of LL @Brisketexan @TwiceHorn  and the other Surly legal types have heard of this guy or looked at the Alex Jones stuff (or similar types).

This guy seems to have done a solid job of summing everything up, legalese included, in under 18 minutes, and zeroed in on Jones admitting in court that he made stuff up, and the fact that he blew off discovery/etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Translation: now that I'm about to get arrested I'm all about peace.  Mind you, this is the same Alex Jones who, on Jan. 6, bleated to the crowd "We declare 1776 against the new world order.… We need to understand we’re under attack, and we need to understand this is 21st-century warfare and get on a war-footing….”

This is the same Alex Jones who, on Jan. 5, was full of bravado and piss and vinegar. To wit:

It's fascinating to see MAGA world turn on Ted Cruz, but I love MAGA on MAGA violence.

Finally:

FJGwviqXMAI5RlT.jpg.2fcd3479bbbdf076e4625eb131506482.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

The walls are closing in on Alex.  I would die of laughter if this asshole has fucked around and is about to find out. 

Especially in the service of Donald J. Trump, former New Yorker, Democrat, and friend of the Clintons.

Would be beautiful if he goes down because he supported a former friend of the Clintons.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Last few shows he's been more hardcore pro-Putin than even RT.com. It's really amazing. He's practically jizzing all over himself talking about how Putin hates commies and globalists. He says "it's hard to find fault with Putin" about anything -- he loves the homophobia and the sexism and the nationalism. He really should move there. Vlad would love to have him in his weird squad with Stephen Seagal, Gerard DePardieu, Roy Jones Jr and other misfit toys.