Texas opens as a 10.5 point underdog v Oklahoma

TexasMan

So, 42-32 or thereabouts?  That score actually sound right.  I just think we're on a different side of it than Branson.  I mean, Vegas.  I mean, the one without the Indians.

5 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Vegas has seen our DL’s lack of penetration and our secondary’s overall lackluster performance this year. They’ve also witnessed Riley’s offense not miss a beat regardless of who is behind center. This shouldn’t be a surprise.

But Vegas refuses to acknowledge OUsux has played five dog shit teams.  And for that I hope many of them lose a wad of cash for overlooking that important variable.   

Thats not saying we probably shouldn’t be underdogs.  But not 10.5 underdogs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Austin “4 INT” Kendall hangs 31 on ‘em ... I’m not sure the spread is enough. 

The last 2 TDs when we were playing a true freshman CB after the game was pretty much decided? Yeah. Fuck off. We don’t need “fans” like you. We’re going to win. And our defense will be a big reason. 

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Like 8
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

The last 2 TDs when we were playing a true freshman CB after the game was pretty much decided? Yeah. Fuck off. We don’t need “fans” like you. We’re going to win. And our defense will be a big reason. 

Hurts and their WR will have a field day with no rush and loose coverage. 

Edited by VirginiaLonghorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 12

1 hour ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Austin “4 INT” Kendall hangs 31 on ‘em ... I’m not sure the spread is enough. 

I'm sure you said the same thing last year after a ho hum road win against a bottom tier Big 12 team the week before the RRS.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Our coverage was better last night than this time last year. We’re in position to make plays, just have to do it. Plus, Hurts isn’t the QB Murray was. And their defense is still shit. 

And they’ve played basically no one.

• Like 1

I just have no idea what team is going to show up. The offense that can't run the ball anymore? Sam throwing INTs completing 55%? The defense that gives up almost 400 yards of passing to shit teams?  The defenseive line that is supposedly "awesome" but can't get a sack or even much pressure against WVU?  /satyanash

#wearegoingtowin

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Some reading comprehension impaired MFers on this board.

Who the fuck is this faggot? Texas is going to pound the shit out of these toothless cocksuckers.  Try taking sooner cock out of your throat for 2 seconds.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

KU's garbage time TDs are worthless data points. WVU's were serious indictments of Todd Orlando, the UT secondary, and our defense as a whole.

No Lincoln,

Kansas had your team questioning themselves all thru the first quarter.  And had it not been for the refs, might have gone up 14-0 on yall.