Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, wood said:

So in other words, your bullshit is just as baseless as you claim theirs is. Pretty sure RGL's bet was just over whether UM comes to coach here, and he was never married to a timeline. I can't think of any of them that were married to a timeline.

Recent shit has come to light. Appears I was right. Full of shit. 

Herman is our coach until we can find a coach that is close to a sure thing as possible. But if we cannot do that in a few weeks, Herman will coach in 2021. 
There is no one else. It doesn't really matter what we do. The team will look like a Charlie Strong team or a Tom Herman team for the next 5 years.

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Recent shit has come to light. Appears I was right. Full of shit. 

Eh, did you read the IT post? He said he's hearing it doesn't look good right now. We've heard that before. It may not happen, but that post isn't the end of it. You've been as full of shit as anyone here, throughout the whole thing. You taking shots at anyone else over credibility is laughable.

But anyway ...

• Hook 'Em 1

So in the end the biggest driver of all this fervor on the board was Shelley Meyer saying she liked Tex-Mex and replying “lol” to some tweets, guys named Ceddy B & RapGameLarry saying anything that would gain them Twitter attention, and a QAnon Squid. 

I am shocked nothing came to fruition.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Quick question. All these "insiders" for days now have been saying health is not a concern. Now it is? Something doesn't smell right here. 

Health has always been the one and only concern. If he doesn't coach here it is because he will not be coaching anywhere, ever. 

• Hook 'Em 2

If the latest info that Urban's not coming is true, I'm going to have a hard time believing it was truly a health issue. To me it would appear to be more about other things, like control, like the roster, like not putting his legacy in jeopardy, like not getting his key support personnel lined up, or a combination of any or all the foregoing. I think playing the health card is just a polite way of saying no.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic