Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, That Guy said:

I’ll be pissed if UM played this coy well shucks maybe I feel good enough to coach again how about you rally the BMD to see how much $ they can pay and make sure your admin agrees to every item on my wish list and then after fucking around for a few weeks he decides he can’t come cuz of the health reasons. He should have sorted his house before this ball got rolling.  I don’t know man. Fuck. I still got the hope. 

Let's say this is true and he turned it down citing health. It more likely than not was just a ploy to get a huge raise from Fox. Not to screw with a huge school. Juice isn't worth the squeeze there. CFB is a small world. He doesn't have any enemies at TX except TH. That doesn't make much sense to me. Plus, TH is already on his way out. Just doesn't play. 

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

FWIW..Nahlin said that This is hitting us with a rubber mallet, not a hammer. I’m taking this is an 95% no not 100%Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

It’s over. We’re basically going to offer to suck Urbans cock which he will politely say he can’t because too much blood rushing to his head is a health concern

2 minutes ago, troph said:

I’m not going to hold anything tightly, I said if it didn’t happen today and tomorrow odds go down, but this stuff today is just oddball weird.  I’m not convinced it’s over. 

I’m not convinced it’s over yet either.

43 minutes ago, HillaryFan420 said:

I can’t imagine who in their right fucking mind could give a shit about Texas football in 2021 with Herman on the sideline. Might as well pretend the season was cancelled and wait for 2022. 

Hudson Card and a new OL coach might make me take a peek. 

1 minute ago, immamac said:

3 team members get covid and the whole program suspends all football activity? This is 100% bullshit. They want the season over to fire Herman. 

Yep. Maybe Meyer said “no.” Maybe not. But suspending all activities because less than a handful of players and staff have COVID is donkey shit. Herman is gone.

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic