Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

35 minutes ago, pops said:

Alright limp dick day crew. Giiit!  

There are really only 2 options left at this point:   Herman or Meyer. And anyone that thinks that tepid ass coaching our football team going forward into the 2021 season was anything but the kiss of death can GTFO.

I dont know shit about CDC or if he's in over his head or had his duties removed during this coaching search by hatrzell at Etfie. But he has shown nothing other than being a very competent AD at TCU and so far at by God Texas. 

Everyone knows how bad they fucked up the Saban shit when big dicks started Cumming everywhere trying to show what they knew. 

As soon as even a little pre cum dripped out they circled the fucking wagons. Shit shit down and cut everyone off. 

Urban is loyal to OSU. He said dont say a fucking word until their season is over. 

Over the past month urban, Hartzell, the BOR, CDC etc have all had more than enough opportunities to flat out say Urban Meyer is not coming to Texas next year. We have a coach and Herman will be here next year to improve with a full off season program and a full schedule. NOT ONE INTERSETED PARTY HAS SAID THAT. NOT ONE. 

Its going to be urban fucking everyone in the ass next year on the 40. Fucking deal with it! 

@pops with his many dick references...overcompensating? #swingshift

Superbad Dicks GIF - Superbad Dicks Drawing GIFs

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

LFG?

You're gonna be waiting until January 2nd, at the earliest, assuming tOSU loses.

We are edging until Clemson beats OSU then it's going to look like a bomb hit a jergens factory up in this motherfucker. 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Fuck Tim Beck said:

This is absolutely true. When I worked for the nbc affiliate in Waco years ago, I would have to deal with him from time to time because I had media credentials for games. He denied my interview request for DJ his first game because I "was from waco and didn't cover the team on a daily basis". It didn't matter to him that DJ was from waco. Fuck bianco 

Someone else needs to be making those decisions for Texas. We need local coverage to recruit. It's a big damn state. 

I don't know if Caddox knows squat or not, but he was the 1st person on here to report that CDC was in over his head and had been removed from the decision process and that Hartzell and Etifle were driving the bus(this would have been on the 12th I think? You can search back through the thread). Dbeasy lost his mind about something he was told right before that, which he never expounded on, but I am guessing that was it.  About 5 days after that CTJ started using the Crystal name in regard to CDC and reporting he was in over his head.

Again, not sure how legit he is, but if you are looking for data points in his favor, no one else was corroborating that on here.  I have no idea what 9.95ers were reporting.

Yup, I lost it on here right before Caddox posted. However, to be clear, I said then and still say that I like CDC, and I don’t have visibility into how the deal was being screwed up and by whom. I just knew they were screwing it up and I let my frustration show.

I also have no visibility into whether there is now a joint conspiracy between Meyer and the University to scuttle the rumors of him coming to Texas. If there is, that would mean Meyer is one calculating sob who carefully crafted and executed a very specific communication strategy to lower his profile in this whole process.

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

OK night crew I'm going to do some actual night crew shit and go check out Jupiter and Saturn hanging out together, it hasn't happened in centuries and won't happen again in our lifetimes. day crew keep playing with Uranus

What time is that supposed to happen and which direction do we look?

1 minute ago, alphahorn said:

OK night crew I'm going to do some actual night crew shit and go check out Jupiter and Saturn hanging out together, it hasn't happened in centuries and won't happen again in our lifetimes. day crew keep playing with Uranus

You’ve been waiting all day to tell that joke, like a spider! I wish I had my telescope but you can see it with your nekkid eye quite well. 

2 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

Futureman has infected the entire Day Crew.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

This is where it really doesn’t make sense. He said he didn’t want to coach again. Of course, you can tell he does want to coach again so maybe he just said that, rather than air what he didn’t like about the Texas job. Not sure.

Actually I distinctly remember someone reporting the bullshit reason that the stress of the decision process had been too much for Urban as the reason.  I'm not gonna search through this god awful thread to look for it but someone else may remember that verbiage to corroborate.  We were to believe that a 3 time national champion coach can't handle the stress of deciding whether to let us throw $80 million dollars worth of checks at him?

Deciding he just didn't want to coach?  OK.  Deciding he wouldn't be able to handle the stress of the Texas job?  I guess.  Deciding his health wasn't up for it?  OK, but seems kinda late to figure that out.

But can't handle the stress of making the decision?  Weird reason that sounds like bullshit.  It just sounded like part of a story put out to quiet things down.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

What time is that supposed to happen and which direction do we look?

Now i believe it sets at 7:30  look south/ sw  you can see jupiter with a little dot to the right

It's low in the sky near the horizon

Edited by alphahorn

23 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Y’all are bringing it tonite! ❤️🤘🏼❤️

My b’day is in January and that would be the best present I can think of: UM announced as HC of UT! 

Night Crew! 

14 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Team January birthdays!

Heyden GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Top 30 Fist Bump GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

As a member of Team January Birthdays, it fucking sucked so hard as a kid, because it's too close to Christmas.

On the one hand, some relatives double up on your present, so you get one large present that covers both Christmas and birthday.  This was a much larger present than you would normally get for either individual event.  This got me a Millennium Falcon as a kid, and a kick-ass slot-car track.   This Is Good, and This Is The Way.  .

But, other people get you a smaller Christmas present with the reasoning that you would be getting another present in a few weeks.  This Was Not Good, and Was Not The Way.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

So we all know Jabba the Ketch reads Surly. You can’t really blame him... Surly compiles so much rumor and innuendo for all the corners of the internet into a nice bite-sized morsel. A lazy krispie Cream fuck like him would love to cut some corners to leave more time for one more slice (who the fuck am I kidding, a whole) pie.

So that being said, who do  suspect as his login, and more importantly does he get upset or just excited when we deride him with food related insults?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

As a member of Team January Birthdays, it fucking sucked so hard as a kid, because it's too close to Christmas.

On the one hand, some relatives double up on your present, so you get one large present that covers both Christmas and birthday.  This was a much larger present than you would normally get for either individual event.  This got me a Millennium Falcon as a kid, and a kick-ass slot-car track.   This Is Good, and This Is The Way.  .

But, other people get you a smaller Christmas present with the reasoning that you would be getting another present in a few weeks.  This Was Not Good, and Was Not The Way.

I totally agree. My brother (poster on here) had an August birthday with swimming parties etc...yep I gotcha! 

I hope all of you got good Christmas gifts for that special lady(ies) in ur life. This was funny and I laughed my ass off. Don’t be that kind of present giver:

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

You literally say what IT says days after. I wouldn’t doubt I’d you’re actually rapgamelarry. You have provided nothing. Nothing you’ve called has come true. 

oh guys one thing is sure is Herman is getting fired. No shit he is. Everyone knows it. 

Cade brewer and Denzel Okafor don't. 

Edited by NorLa Horns
Cus

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

a legendary christmas preach GIF by NBC

• Like 1

So we all know Jabba the Ketch reads Surly. You can’t really blame him... Surly compiles so much rumor and innuendo for all the corners of the internet into a nice bite-sized morsel. A lazy krispie Cream fuck like him would love to cut some corners to leave more time for one more slice (who the fuck am I kidding, a whole) pie.
So that being said, who do  suspect as his login, and more importantly does he get upset or just excited when we deride him with food related insults?

Someone please put ketch’s face on jabba
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, RGBIII said:

Going to fact check this but I am 99% accurate that this is how events have played out. that timeline looks damn accurate

-Ketch spits out Eltifes name (only thing that Twinkie twat has ever spat out before), tries to backtrack but damage is done.

-Power that be decide to stop the info drip. Cut them Off completely and tell everyone including the money that Urban isn’t coming. They can do this as they know the money will be there still if UM “reconsiders”. This gets them off their back and the 995ers can look like bumbling idiots as they do legitimately search for backup options in case UM does fall through and also as a cover. Also allows them to say “he changed his mind” to the 995ers when it does happen without them getting butt hurt (hence the rubber mallet not hammer from IT)

-Names like Mullen, Kelly and Kubiak make sense to provide cover as well. Mullen and Kelly looking for raises so the discussion benefits both parties regardless and Kubiak has the relationship with Pierce that makes him an obvious candidate and a big enough name

-the only question is why delay. Think it does come down to assembling a staff for UM. OSU still playing plus others that have bowl games and even some NFL names. Also allows UM to finish his fox contract out(still not extension there btw) and work in relative silence

I was going full day crew for awhile there but let’s fucking go. Urban Meyer will be the Head football coach at the University of Texas. I’m fucking convinced, this is happening 

That's the real question isn't it: why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public

5qHol.png

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok night crew that’s Jupiter and the little dot to the right is Saturn  and down below for the day crew of course right next to the moon is Uranus 036352D1-7364-4097-9F54-83F14E1C8A5A.thumb.jpeg.d8afd98211c5ba42564ab575bc193222.jpeg

Day Crewy here's Uranus right there (to the left of) with your moon

22B15F8D-973F-465B-8C5A-07E607305C63.thumb.jpeg.8dff74c952d369a651b1b7ae2bab3466.jpeg

Edited by alphahorn
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

That ain't the friggin Christmas star, Gris. That's a light on at the sewage treatment plant!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Personally I believe there is a parallel that exists and should be examined with "Pascal's Wager" as it applies to Existence of God and replaced with the Existence of Urban Meyer as UT coach. Instead of betting our lives that God does or does not exist we wager our sanity that Urban to UT exists while others bet the opposing side and risk a greater loss such as their butthole and Surly purgatory.  That is the nonbeliever.  Those that continue to believe and have not been deterred from believing Urban does exist with be blessed with great rewards.  The risk to not believe and be wrong is too costly.

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I totally agree. My brother (poster on here) had an August birthday with swimming parties etc...yep I gotcha! 

The only good thing about a January birthday vs summer birthday - kids were in school and looking for an excuse for free cake and a party, so it was easier to get an entire class to show up for your party, versus trying to round them up in the summer.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Actually I distinctly remember someone reporting the bullshit reason that the stress of the decision process had been too much for Urban as the reason.  I'm not gonna search through this god awful thread to look for it but someone else may remember that verbiage to corroborate.  We were to believe that a 3 time national champion coach can't handle the stress of deciding whether to let us throw $80 million dollars worth of checks at him?

Deciding he just didn't want to coach?  OK.  Deciding he wouldn't be able to handle the stress of the Texas job?  I guess.  Deciding his health wasn't up for it?  OK, but seems kinda late to figure that out.

But can't handle the stress of making the decision?  Weird reason that sounds like bullshit.  It just sounded like part of a story put out to quiet things down.

That was me. I was told UM got worn out with the process. I never was able to get any clarification on that. However, after that, I was told not only did we get a negotiated offer to him, but that he was pleased with it. 

We had been talking with him since losing the OU game. For all I know he wanted to be finished with negotiations at a certain point and then things leaked and it messed up his plans. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

The only good thing about a January birthday vs summer birthday - kids were in school and looking for an excuse for free cake and a party, so it was easier to get an entire class to show up for your party, versus trying to round them up in the summer.

Except because I lived in Amarillo there was always ice and snow. So it made for some pretty shitty birthdays. But yes, I see your point. We need UM to Austin as a gift for the January bday shit!

19 minutes ago, SimkinsMan said:

CTJ is the only one of you assholes who has a track record worth a shit here. If he says fuckface is gone, then I feel pretty good about fuckface being gone.

Yeah, but it's 2020, so I trust nothing.  This year gave us disasters such as covid, Fitlump ending up on the Austin City Council, various celebrity deaths, and me having to age about 10 years keeping my kids focused on multiple Zoom sessions.

On the other hand, it gave us the best Star Wars since the 1980s, so it does have that going for it.

8 hours ago, victory88 said:

Yeah, I don't believe for 1 minute that Kelly is leaving ND where he has them winning, making the CFP, and even making the championship game this past decade.  I do believe that he's going to take that ridiculous salary we'll offer him and leverage a raise from ND.  It's probably going to be Matt Campbell...

Notre Dame does not want any coach to surpass Rockne in all time wins.  They parted with Holtz prematurely when he was like six or so games away.  Kelly is I think four away.  

• Hook 'Em 1