Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

He was talking about the guy you were responding to, dumbass. Put him on ignore. Or at the very least, don't take him so goddamned seriously. He is a troll.

Edit: Either that, or we just outed futureman's sock.

Or one of 'em at least...

3 minutes ago, UrbanTheMeyer said:

Oh, by the way, I will not be the Texas head coach in exactly 3 days, 21 hours, 18 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

So you're going to not be announced as the Texas HC on 1/1/21 at 6PM? I was told there would be no math. Did I do it right?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Knewk210 said:

What drugs are you taking tonight? Anyone with 1/2 a brain looking at my posting history can tell I'm not a troll.  You could not spell ignore dumbass. 

You may not be a troll but something about you is fishy. Every one of your posts is in this thread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Assman said:

He's proven that he's not much of a source and has zero credibility.  This is the same as me making a tweet or post based one zero evidence and having someone take it as truth.  I realize we're thirsty for info but at what point do we start weeding out the sources?

rapgame is 2nd only to caddox in fetchiness in this thread.  100% strategery.

17 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Now it took off again, enroute from ISM to CMH. ( https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N383SS/history/20201229/0210Z/KISM/KCMH )

Left something in the 2nd/3rd house/condo and taking it home, or going to pickup other family members? LULZ

Well, now. That is curious.

Saturday: Columbus to Austin, ~1h turnaround, back to Columbus

Monday: Columbus to Austin, ~1h layover, then to Kissimmee, ~3h layover, then back to Columbus again

Edited by wood

38 minutes ago, immamac said:

Calling it now. Urban to Texas and this thread hits 5k pages in an undermined amount of time beyond that. 

I feel it in my plums. 

Every single bit of Urban related news should go in this thread once he’s hired. To the fucking moon.

• Hook 'Em 2

49 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

You may not be a troll but something about you is fishy. Every one of your posts is in this thread. 

Just now, Caddox said:

Every single bit of Urban related news should go in this thread once he’s hired. To the fucking moon.

Careful, you will soon be called a fishy troll.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Texas Wahoo said:

I don't know if he's better or worse than a 9.95er, but I imagine we are not going to stop posting 9.95er stuff.  If we stop posting stuff from $9.95ers, what exactly are we doing here - other than brisket and alcohol?

And TITS.