Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

Brazillian President update here: https://www.businessinsider.com/jair-bolsonaro-brazil-president-coronavirus-test-positive-2020-3

Says he tested negative actually?

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro on Friday said he tested negative for the novel coronavirus, after reports suggested that he tested positive.

O Dia, a major Brazilian newspaper, earlier on Friday reported that he'd tested positive. Fox News later confirmed the news.

Bolsonaro's son Eduardo told Fox News that further testing was being done to confirm the diagnosis and that they expected results later on Friday.

The Brazilian president said on Twitter that he tested negative, adding, "DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE MEDIA FAKE NEWS!"

FOLLOWING NOT POLITICAL

I think potus is taking more questions from more reporters from more countries then he has in his entire life up until this afternoon.

This is leadership which gives citizens confidence and the psychosomatic bump from the appearance of confidence and capability, regardless of anyone's opinion of the man, is welcome and about fucking time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

That microphone should be tested.  Multiple people have touched it and spoken into it.  

I just assume everyone on the stage has been tested/results came back positive. That is the only thing that makes sense with why so many of them are shaking hands to me

At least that is what I hope.

5 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

What fucking method is this??

I forget if it's the jt method or the other way (name?) from the great shaggy debate, but it's the method where you just put the ranking where they are located in the picture

1, 3, 2 

=

1st, the one on the left

3rd, the one in the middle

2nd the one on the right

fauci on ventilators: hard to predict the peak, trying to blunt the peak, containment, mitigation, that success (flattening the curve), 8 to 9 weeks?, can't give you a number because it depends on how successful we are

welp, they are circling the wagons on the hardware and bed topic if fauci is willing to go chewbacca defense on a reporter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That microphone should be tested.  Multiple people have touched it and spoken into it.  

Everyone up there has probably been tested everyday now for at least a few days now. 

I know Trump says he isn’t tested but I don’t believe that. 

look
you post in the CR already
you post in the CR Coronavirus thread already
just take this there not here - it isn't that hard.
you just keep doing this, so it isn't like you aren't aware - so i guess this is just on purpose after the tenth time or whatever number we are on now...

Don't be a whiny bitch. He didn't use a name or discuss political opinion in any way, shape, or form. He pointed out a physical action.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, NoName said:

I just assume everyone on the stage has been tested/results came back positive. That is the only thing that makes sense with why so many of them are shaking hands to me

Nature Show Narrator:

"In reality we are witnessing the incredibly stupid homo sapien specimen in their smuggest habitat"

26 minutes ago, wutang75 said:

Someone I know got tested this morning. She had no problem getting a test, she made one call and they had her come to the doctors building, she drove in the garage and they came out and swabbed her nose through the crack in her window. Test results back in 2 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Username checks out?

4 minutes ago, NoName said:

Only one infected person speaking into the microphone and then it’s on Trump’s hands, Pence’s hands, and several others, and spread by handshakes as well.  Fauci seemed to have avoided touching it, unless I missed it.  

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Was probably in South Austin's mom a few hours ago too. 

Then its immune system would be amazingly robust.  Or wrecked.

2 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Everyone up there has probably been tested everyday now for at least a few days now. 

I know Trump says he isn’t tested but I don’t believe that. 

I would like to believe that.  

9 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

fauci on ventilators: hard to predict the peak, trying to blunt the peak, containment, mitigation, that success (flattening the curve), 8 to 9 weeks?, can't give you a number because it depends on how successful we are

welp, they are circling the wagons on the hardware and bed topic if fauci is willing to go chewbacca defense on a reporter.

Trump said they put in a big order for ventilators.  I wish somebody would ask where they are coming from.   

I don't have a link right now because I'm on mobile but NYT has a model where you can adjust the degree of intervention and when it starts. It has the peak roughly in July, though it obviously moves based on user inputs.

2020 gonna be interesting.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away