What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

Ordered the souther style bacon burger. I always order these specials as made the first time. Arlington store on Cooper which I rarely pick up from.

The burger was very dry. Bun barely toasted and gummy. All the pickles on one side pickles on the other. Slaw is fine, but not a fan of the sauce. If I ordered again I would replace the sauce with bbq sauce, add grilled jalapeños, and toast both side26906b3341cf4bb2713c7b017f0db0ae.jpg
s of the bun.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:01 AM, Texzilla58 said:

Ordered the souther style bacon burger. I always order these specials as made the first time. Arlington store on Cooper which I rarely pick up from.

The burger was very dry. Bun barely toasted and gummy. All the pickles on one side pickles on the other. Slaw is fine, but not a fan of the sauce. If I ordered again I would replace the sauce with bbq sauce, add grilled jalapeños, and toast both side26906b3341cf4bb2713c7b017f0db0ae.jpg
s of the bun.

I ordered that the other day on the app.  The slaw is just a bad idea.  It did nothing but bring down the overall quality of the hamburger. If you order this, I'd recommend substituting to get rid of the slaw.

https://whataburger.com/contact-us/topics
Just left a suggestion to "Bring back the jalapeno cheddar biscuit you chicago dipshits"

This aggression will not stand man

I was traveling when this news came over the wire. Seriously one of the dumbest fucking moves I have seen in my lifetime. That breakfast zany was perfect. What a bunch of dumbfuck fuckbag carpetbagging piece of shit fuckfaces. I hope the kids of whoever made this decision die in a fire (not really……..maybe?)
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Deej said:

Had a perfect double meat double cheese with grilled japs today from the South 1st and Bartin Springs location today. The went heavy on the jalapeños. Fries, onion rings, and a chocolate shake to top it off. 

Sounds like about a 6,000 calorie meal.  I approve.

Had a perfect double meat double cheese with grilled japs today from the South 1st and Bartin Springs location today. The went heavy on the jalapeños. Fries, onion rings, and a chocolate shake to top it off. 

Man, I haven’t been the lame it in Chicago guy yet, but lately the quality between locations seems to be outrageous. I had a phenomenal #4 the other day from the one close to my brothers house while visiting with him. The last few times I got one from my spot have been very average.
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Man, I haven’t been the lame it in Chicago guy yet, but lately the quality between locations seems to be outrageous. I had a phenomenal #4 the other day from the one close to my brothers house while visiting with him. The last few times I got one from my spot have been very average.

Very true. I've found that when they aren't super busy they deliver a consistent product but if they are slammed you're going to get some mediocre bullshit. 

On 4/18/2022 at 4:43 PM, elfenix said:

Shredded cheese still available in person. For some reason on top of the patties  instead of between

DE11EAB1-B1C8-4593-BA8F-1386C61BFACE.jpeg

spicy ketchup, but also peppered regular ketchup?

slightly interesting...

2 hours ago, TXSG8R said:

I don’t eat at whataburger often but I love the jalapeño cheddar breakfast biscuit. Came in this morning to get one and was told they have been discontinued. Major wtf. 

A private equity firm in Chicago decided that you can no longer have a jalapeño cheddar biscuit.

• Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, Deej said:

They could bring back the A-1 Thick and Hearty Burger and totally redeem themselves. 

This, and the Green Chile Double.

1 hour ago, DallasSooner said:

Also you ever eat a piece of Whataburger sausage and compare it to McDonalds?  I think McDonalds sausage could double as their hamburger meat, no flavor. 

"Tastes like sausage you'd make at the house." Reggie knows.  I hope he hasn't heard about the jalapeno cheddar biscuit getting the ax.

Chicago motherfuckers must not believe in heaven.

Edited by Dutch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Tastes like sausage you'd make at the house." Reggie knows.  I hope he hasn't heard about the jalapeno cheddar biscuit getting the ax.
Chicago motherfuckers must not believe in heaven.

I would like jalapeño cheddar pancakes along with jalapeño cheddar breakfast sausage patties.

Fuck those Chicago thugs.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, DallasSooner said:

While they making changes they really could use some tater tots.  Not a huge fan of their fries, but dang you got the fryers warmed up lets toss some tater tots in there. 

The hash brown sticks are a reasonable facsimile for a tot.

• Like 1

Lemon Pies are off the menu. How else am i gonna wash down 2000 calories? a fucking cinnamon roll? thats what they offered as a sub.

Fuck Chicago. Next they’ll introduce a shitty deep dish breakfast pizza.

I loved those lemon pies. They’ll probably come back with a Dr Pepper pie or some shit. This is why Texas needs to secede and seize Whataburger stores as a matter of state security. Abbott needs to call a special session over this. Fucking up Whataburger is a unifying Texas issue.