What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, dcbc said:

I can't figure out how to do this on the app, but

Honeybutter Chicken Biscuit, substitute Jalapeno/Cheddar Biscuit, nix the honeybutter, add an egg.  It's deliciable.

Not sure why you’d nix honey butter, but just unselect the sauce. The biscuit choice is required, and egg and bacon are listed as popular add ons. Seems pretty straight forward.

12 minutes ago, Covri said:

Not sure why you’d nix honey butter, but just unselect the sauce. The biscuit choice is required, and egg and bacon are listed as popular add ons. Seems pretty straight forward.

Unpopular opinion:  I don't like H/B.  That hasn't been the issue.  Easy to nix H/B in the app.  What I was missing was the egg as the add on.  Will try again.  Thanks.

/edit.  Just checked.  I'm dumb.  Egg and Bacon are add ons.  May need to add bacon next time too. 

Edited by dcbc
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, dcbc said:

Unpopular opinion:  I don't like H/B.  That hasn't been the issue.  Easy to nix H/B in the app.  What I was missing was the egg as the add on.  Will try again.  Thanks.

/edit.  Just checked.  I'm dumb.  Egg and Bacon are add ons.  May need to add bacon next time too. 

And you should be able to get a side of gravy to dip that in. Sounds better than H/B honestly. Now I know what I’m getting next time. 

• Drool 1

• 1 month later...

Had a Patty melt with Swiss cheese and mushrooms along with medium fries. Luckily for me the fries were crispy fresh. Yum. I added Japs when I got home because I don't like to pay for my Japs. I like the patty melt way more than a regular cheese burger. I think I am going to start subbing out the bun for Texas toast from here on out. That is a pro move, imo.

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

So Missouri was getting one before mahomes? I mean music to my ears the migration north continues

It started because of him saying he wanted one close. That's why they started in the area, but after they announced they were opening some (and this first location was one of those) he then formed a group that is going to open 30 of them. Those will start opening next year. 

41 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Except for Chic-fil-a. I don't like anything else on their menu, but their peppermint chocolate shake is on point.

I am not adverse to chocolate shakes (more of a malt man ma'self), or a peppermint as an after dinner palate cleanser.  However, there is something about the combo that I cannot get on board with.  Far as I will go is those Andes mints they have at the local trattoria (Olive Garden).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Which one of you is this 

Talk about dedication: a Texas man ate Whataburger for two weeks straight in order to collect enough paraphernalia to decorate his Christmas tree, My San Antonio reports.

According to the report, Noe Gasca spent about $300 to create his dream Christmas tree adorned with empty Styrofoam cups, large fry boxes, and leftover burger wraps from Whataburger.

Gasca began collecting items from the Texas-based fast-food chain on Nov. 1.

He shared a photo of his completed Christmas tree in a Whataburger Fanatics group on Facebook. The post received more than 2,000 shares and over 1,000 likes, according to the My San Antonio report.

It’s a Whataburger Christmas, y’all! 🙌🏼🍔

Posted by Noe Gasca on Thursday, November 25, 2021

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...