The New Car Fanatic Thread

Assman

Not that this will ever be an issue for me, but the one weird thing about Astons is how deep the seat must be vs how high the top of the door is.  Only really matters w/ the convertible, I guess, but every time I see someone in one, you can only see their head from like the chin up - no shoulders at all.  

15 minutes ago, Mittens said:

Not that this will ever be an issue for me, but the one weird thing about Astons is how deep the seat must be vs how high the top of the door is.  Only really matters w/ the convertible, I guess, but every time I see someone in one, you can only see their head from like the chin up - no shoulders at all.  

makes it harder to see the girl giving you the beej while you drive. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

makes it harder to see the girl giving you the beej while you drive. 

Speaking of other cool things Fatty has seen this week, aside from the spectacular cars and boats, was a girl getting crushed while hanging half her body out of a black RR.  Not even that late, like maybe 2230 on a Thursday night. Right down Dade in Miami Beach.   She had her tops hanging out the window and had her phone going, guessing one of the look at me apps. Dude should have been able to find better with that RR, imo.  

eta: would have been downright shameful for the AM to have that girl in it. 

Edited by fattyflattie
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Speaking of other cool things Fatty has seen this week, aside from the spectacular cars and boats, was a girl getting crushed while hanging half her body out of a black RR.  Not even that late, like maybe 2230 on a Thursday night. Right down Dade in Miami Beach.   She had her tops hanging out the window and had her phone going, guessing one of the look at me apps. Dude should have been able to find better with that RR, imo.  

eta: would have been downright shameful for the AM to have that girl in it. 

Probably a "Content creator" as they are calling themselves these days. Probably rented the RR specifically to shoot pr0n. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Probably a "Content creator" as they are calling themselves these days. Probably rented the RR specifically to shoot pr0n. 

Blessed are the Content Creators, for they shall inherit the earth.  Or, at least a scorching case of herpes.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Blonde soccer mom w/ kid driving a REZVANI Tank

Starts at $175k

53105355731_eac0cf3363_b.jpg

https://www.rezvanimotors.com/rezvani-tank#rezvani-tank-specifications-starting-at-155000-usd

all moms need ELECTRO-MAGNETIC PULSE PROTECTION and a THERMAL/NIGHT VISION SYSTEM

When there are too many G wagons at drop off...

• Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Starts at $175k

https://www.rezvanimotors.com/rezvani-tank#rezvani-tank-specifications-starting-at-155000-usd

all moms need ELECTRO-MAGNETIC PULSE PROTECTION and a THERMAL/NIGHT VISION SYSTEM

She is all tatted up as well. I have seen her several times. WOOD, but that vehicle is an abomination.

18 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Starts at $175k

is she hauling a pallet of landscape bricks, or is my left shoe off?

On 8/9/2023 at 4:27 PM, ChickenSandwich said:

Starts at $175k

Looks like an FJ Cruiser with a body kit from Wish. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Prepuce of Doom said:

According to today's Road & Track daily email, some wide-faced Waco dipshit burned down an F8 hotdogging it through a cornfield. 

Screenshot_20230821_155111_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Lol. He's not from Waco (Iowa), and this is probably the 20th car he's destroyed.  Dude was one of the top YouTube monetizers for last several years.    Destroying shit that makes people angry has been his schtick for a long time.  

45 minutes ago, Atxracer said:

I know cars don’t have feelings. But, I have that car and can’t imagine someone doing what he has done to it.  It’s disrespectful to anyone that had anything to do with its creation.  

He probably beats dogs too.  

Wait, you have an F8?  We have another @ChiTownDoc here and you've been hiding?

1 hour ago, Sam Lin said:

His Tesla on wagon wheels episode was effing hilarious.

Tons of other good YouTubers have always had good things to say about him. Dude seems grounded af for being broke to millions at 20 yo (outside of the schtick). I hate when he fucked up the good cars, laughed when he fucked up the squatted trucks, and thought it was pretty solid he didn’t take the plea deal in TN since his buddy didn’t get offered the same deal on the bullshit charge.   Fuck, even when that dude stole all his shit he didn’t press charges.  But yeah.  Man, F8. 

10 hours ago, Sam Lin said:

His Tesla on wagon wheels episode was effing hilarious.

That’s where I am a bit of a hypocrite.  He can do whatever he wants to a Tesla and I don’t care.

1 hour ago, Goofyboy said:

No more Porsche?

Got rid of the 991. Still have the 992.  

• Like 1

On 8/22/2023 at 6:57 AM, 52-80 said:

i'll burn down a few supercars if you pay me millions per year. 

if hes doing it on purpose though, wouldnt insurance catch on?  or hes breaking beyond that from the monetization.

He has 5+M subscribers on YT. He’s well beyond worrying about insurance. He destroys everything just to piss people off and monetize it.

42 minutes ago, Brew said:

He has 5+M subscribers on YT. He’s well beyond worrying about insurance. He destroys everything just to piss people off and monetize it.

Funny thing is this one didn’t appear planned. But was like, yeah, this car was going down. Just not like this.  Also, can’t take the Iowa out of someone.  Truly concerned about the cornfield burning while your 450k is burning to the ground, lulz.   Can’t believe there was nothing but brakes and shields left in the end. Crazy. 

3 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Funny thing is this one didn’t appear planned. But was like, yeah, this car was going down. Just not like this.  Also, can’t take the Iowa out of someone.  Truly concerned about the cornfield burning while your 450k is burning to the ground, lulz.   Can’t believe there was nothing but brakes and shields left in the end. Crazy. 

He had another video in the group that he took down when he went to war with the local DA where he caught one on fire in a hay field when the brakes got hot. I find his stuff to be annoying, but then I end up watching a few minutes of it because it’s just completely asinine in comparison to others out there. Let’s put a Hellcat on pontoons with paddle wheels or a Tesla on oversized wagon wheels and drive them around. Really? 

Apologies for not digging too deep into the thread but looking for opinions on the luxury mid-size SUV market. We checked out the qx60 and c60 today. I loved my old g35 so I'm partial to the 3.5 (if they're anything like they used to be) over the other 4c turbo options but what do I know - wife (no pics) probably doesn't give a shit one way or the other. Haven't had recent ownership experience with any of the big brands so any help is welcome. 

Apologies for not digging too deep into the thread but looking for opinions on the luxury mid-size SUV market. We checked out the qx60 and c60 today. I loved my old g35 so I'm partial to the 3.5 (if they're anything like they used to be) over the other 4c turbo options but what do I know - wife (no pics) probably doesn't give a shit one way or the other. Haven't had recent ownership experience with any of the big brands so any help is welcome. 

Are they still using the VQ engine? I had a G35x sedan and it was one of my favorite cars to drive.