2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

There are a lot of votes to count in DeKalb and Fulton still along with Chatham (Savannah). 

I don't see how there are more than 75K votes left in Fulton County. Now admittedly that may be a 35K net for Biden but not sure there are enough left statewide.

3 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Yep. The presidency still matters on terms of fighting the ship in the executive branch, avoiding the appointment of total nutjob judges, and not being a daily embarrassment. That’s a lot. Worth fighting for. But without the senate, which is pipe drawn at this point, no major policy goals get accomplished.

Hurting Americans won’t get the generous stimulus that both they and the economy as a whole desperately needed. The American people has made it abundantly clear that they love the Mitch McConnell run senate and could care less that the guy does nothing but confirm judges. 

uselessness is celebrated in this country. McConnell shouldn’t be in charge of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't see how there are more than 75K votes left in Fulton County. Now admittedly that may be a 35K net for Biden but not sure there are enough left statewide.

NYT is estimating a net 130k for Biden left in the Atl area. Hence why they are giving Biden the edge.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I think you should think about it a little harder or longer.

I think you should give an answer if you have one. You do realize that some states do process absentee ballots before election day? Are those not fair and democratic elections? 

Edited by Hookah Horns

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The NYT needle thingy still says 63% Biden so who knows?

7 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Yep. The presidency still matters on terms of fighting the ship in the executive branch, avoiding the appointment of total nutjob judges, and not being a daily embarrassment. That’s a lot. Worth fighting for. But without the senate, which is pipe drawn at this point, no major policy goals get accomplished.

Or test the fuck out of unitary executive theory, and tell Mitch and the house to fuck right off.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

CNN hasn't mentioned NC in a while. It looks like its tightening like GA. Any chance there?

They have 9 days to count ballots post marked today and the USPS said there have been significant delays in delivering those in NC. 

On GA, I think Trump pulls it out and I think the difference is delayed mail in ballots that won’t get counted there. 

1 minute ago, 'stache said:

CNN hasn't mentioned NC in a while. It looks like its tightening like GA. Any chance there?

North Carolina preliminary vote counting is done. All that's left is absentee ballots received today through 11/12 (must be postmarked by today). Very unlikely to be enough to flip it to Biden.

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Yep.  When MSNBC went through the numbers a few minutes ago, it actually looked pretty good for Biden in Georgia of current margins hold in the uncounted votes.

i actually like Steve Kornacki more than John King.  King is good, but Kornacki is just better to me.

13 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

It's a nightmare man. I'm a right leaning centrist and I don't understand what the fuck has happened to this country. 

Exactly this.  Gonna pour my last drink then GTFO of here and get some sleep.  Nobody celebrating like crazy on either side here, but it’s obvious to me the assholes have won - there was no rebuke of this terrible human being.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Yep.  When MSNBC went through the numbers a few minutes ago, it actually looked pretty good for Biden in Georgia if current margins hold in the uncounted votes.  

Which is nice, because Detroit and Milwaukee might be duds.  At least the Philly and Pittsburgh votes that are in show the margins for Biden you’d expect.  I don’t know that Wisconsin or especially Michigan look so rosy.  

Your gonna get a dump of apparently 100% of the mail in ballots for Wisconsin at 5-6am. Just like VA, as soon as that dump came it flipped the state completely. 

Why are we not getting more in depth analysis from these data nerds on what we have so far in WI/MI/PA?  We knew FL was fucked immediately.  Trump has big leads but I'm not seeing any meaningful analysis of what that means.  I'm pretty much taking it as bad news until I see otherwise.

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Why are we not getting more in depth analysis from these data nerds on what we have so far in WI/MI/PA?  We knew FL was fucked immediately.  Trump has big leads but I'm not seeing any meaningful analysis of what that means.  I'm pretty much taking it as bad news until I see otherwise.

you want fatty to tell us that out of the 73% reported votes in Wisconsin, only 22% of those votes were mail in votes and they predict that upwards of 55% of the total vote will be mail ins, and Joe bidens been doing really good with mail ins?

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Yep.  When MSNBC went through the numbers a few minutes ago, it actually looked pretty good for Biden in Georgia if current margins hold in the uncounted votes.  

Which is nice, because Detroit and Milwaukee might be duds.  At least the Philly and Pittsburgh votes that are in show the margins for Biden you’d expect, so it’s more plausible to extrapolate that to Biden picking up huge numbers when the votes are counted.  I don’t know that Wisconsin or especially Michigan look so rosy.  

I haven’t been following but are these “duds” a red mirage situation? Didn’t we expect this