2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, DonkeyCigars said:

I think Trump gave himself an out via weasel words in that he snuck in a "in my opinion" and "as far as I am concerned" to give the overture of opinion and politicking as opposed to declaring he is Emperor forever and crossing the Rubicon.

He is too lazy to follow through with anything he says. 

Fox News actually keeping it very real - laying into Trump for a lot of perceived missteps. Chris Wallace had the first take which basically boiled down to "what the fuck is he taking about?".

Except Brett Baier because he's a fat piece of dogshit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

There's going to be a lot of violence as a direct result of things dotard is saying right now. 

He doesn’t care. His voters do not care. More dead or severely injured minorities and libtards is acceptable when your cult leader gives you the ok like he just did. Sewing as much discord and violence is a feature and not a bug.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, mchookem said:

msnbc cut away and basically said 'yeah, he's lying...so anyway, show us the board Kornacki...'

Rachel calls it a 'hee haw laugh track' move 😆

So did CNN. Then I turned to Fox News, and they're also saying he went too far.

This is all pushing me into depression. 
We're destroying ourselves. Even if Biden wins this one, it's clear now that we're past the point of no return. 
It is seriously, overwhelmingly sad. 
Right there with ya. I don't even know what to say at this point.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

We're destroying ourselves. Even if Biden wins this one, it's clear now that we're past the point of no return. 

This here. Way too many people don't seem to understand how fundamentally important our peaceful power transfer process is. This is exactly the kind of bullshit I've been fearing and dreading, no matter who wins.

Edited by wood
derp. quoted the wrong post.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hookah Horns said:

Out of rep, but I echo this sentiment, 100%. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UTHornFan014 said:

Right there with ya. I don't even know what to say at this point.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Was thinking about waking up my girlfriend and telling her the nation she thinks was here tonight won't be here tomorrow. My daughter (18) just texted me asking now what. I could not answer. 

I have been an election monitor in a few developing countries and this is fucking amazing and agree, it saddens me to the core. Even if you hate Biden realize one thing, our experiment ended tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

The fact that a large portion of the country can't see what this guy is and what he is doing makes me pretty sure our run is over as a country.

His face is plastered in orange makeup a half inch thick. Every dystopian movie ever has villains that would consider Trump's face to be comically overdone and too metrosexual to be real. A third of our country thinks this person's aura and following represents alpha manliness. It's unfathomable to me. A literal clown in clown makeup.

He publicly shuns his kids. His wife hates him and lives in a different house. He's a soft daddy's boy who cries and bitches about unfairness on a daily basis. He's fat, his hands are soft, he wears makeup and a wig, and he has bitch tits.

He is the death of manliness in the true sense of the word, which means taking care of your family, speaking softly and carrying a big stick, being self-sufficient, being confident in who you are, and taking care of others.  He is a huge pussy and people who think he's some sort of manly alpha bro are fucking idiots. 

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Foosters said:

I'm slightly confused by all the confusion surrounding Trump's play here.

I was under the impression this is what we've all been predicting for like 3 years.

I don't think anyone is confused.

Pissed, outraged, depressed, worried, terrified are words I'd use.  Not confused.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Down in EVs and a million plus votes the president said from the White House that he has already won and to stop counting votes. That happened.

If they stopped counting ballots when he said it, he would win the EC. I mean he’s a stupid piece of shit but he’s technically right.

1 minute ago, InkaUtexas said:

Was thinking about waking up my girlfriend and telling her the nation she thinks was here tonight won't be here tomorrow. My daughter (18) just texted me asking now what. I could not answer. 

I have been an election monitor in a few developing countries and this is fucking amazing and agree, it saddens me to the core. Even if you hate Biden realize one thing, our experiment ended tonight. 

I am taking in what he said and yes if he follows through on what he said and gets help from the Supreme Court we are done. I will say I do not think they would allow him to throw out these votes, but any scenario that ends with them being thrown out means we are done.

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Well

8 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Even Chris Christie is dumbfounded by the president’s comments. 

Enablers regret. Too late motherfuckers. You're complicit.

This is a depressing night even if Biden wins. I was going to be sick if Trump pulled 40% of the vote. As of this moment, he's only 1m votes behind Biden nationwide. Our electorate is shit. This country is shit.

I haven't drank a drop tonight, but I feel the disoriented sickness of a bad drunk.

My friends, you are the only light in slow motion desecration and demolition of the republic. Few people I know want to talk about this or follow it very closely. My beloved has maintained a rosy outlook about the US during the four year shitshow because she hasn't followed closely. Tonight, she sat on the Ottoman with her head in hands listening to Trumps babbling bloviation about stopping the vote count and being robbed. She gets it.

Half of the country proudly wears the MAGA jersey like a grown man whose whole identity is tied up in an NFL team. USA = United States of Aggy.

Fuck me.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1