2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

14 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

All those farmers are getting subsidies and not losing any money.....as long as they are getting paid, and not planting.....well....they happy!

Right now grain prices are pretty good, and most guys yielded pretty good, it’s legitimately a pretty good time on the farm at the moment. Is it more because China feed demand snapped back from swine fever, and some production bobbles elsewhere than the trade deal, probably but things are pretty good at the moment 

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Biden’s margins in Detroit look shitty.   Anyone who wants to tell me what I’m missing and why I shouldn’t worry is welcome.   Are they only counting the Election Day ballots so far or something?  Because if not, that’s like Miami-Dade of the North.

I read the turnout in Detroit was shit don't know how true that is though. 

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Biden’s margins in Detroit look shitty.   Anyone who wants to tell me what I’m missing and why I shouldn’t worry is welcome.   Are they only counting the Election Day ballots so far or something?  Because if not, that’s like Miami-Dade of the North.

I'm a little worried about MI myself. Feel better about PA than I do MI which is a 180 from earlier today.

4 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Is that how many were requested? I could see a scenario where a number of those decided to ultimately vote in person, or never return the ballot/lose it.

My county is the 3rd or 4th largest i think.  As of yesterday we had 83% returned. 

14 minutes ago, heso said:

If anything it was an endorsement of Trumpism for the GOP. 

yep. looks like the GOP are going to hold the Senate too. So Americans apparently like the way it is being run.

Edited by yoladu
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, UTDD said:

Yeah, I am trying to imagine the DC shit show it will be if there is a Biden Presidency with a slight Republican Senate advantage.

You can’t get anything done or make any progress without owning the Senate,  McConnell will let shit just stack up on his desk, not nominate any judges, etc.   Not good.

Hearing axel rod was such a beat down.

the president acts like a middle school teenage bully, his Twitter is embarrassing, our allies don’t respect us anymore, our enemies think we are a joke. He mismanaged the pandemic and we’re in a recession........... and yet....... more people will vote for Trump in 2020 then 2016.

this country is going to hell.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I can’t stop thinking about how badly Pelosi wasted the last two years. She spent the whole time refusing anything but the most cursory investigations of Trump and the executive branch out of some insane concern that it might backfire politically with moderate voters. What an enormous fucking failure.

Yeah, she makes turtle Tom look like swashbuckling Pirate in comparison.

You can’t get anything done or make any progress without owning the Senate,  McConnell will let shit just stack up on his desk, not nominate any judges, etc.   Not good.

Yep. The presidency still matters on terms of fighting the ship in the executive branch, avoiding the appointment of total nutjob judges, and not being a daily embarrassment. That’s a lot. Worth fighting for. But without the senate, which is pipe drawn at this point, no major policy goals get accomplished.

1 minute ago, Voldemort86 said:

the president acts like a middle school teenage bully, his Twitter is embarrassing, our allies don’t respect us anymore, our enemies think we are a joke. He mismanaged the pandemic and we’re in a recession........... and yet....... more people will vote for Trump in 2020 then 2016.

Yup. Long term, we’re fucked. Americans are, on the whole, stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

It's a nightmare man. I'm a right leaning centrist and I don't understand what the fuck has happened to this country. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

Is that how many were requested? I could see a scenario where a number of those decided to ultimately vote in person, or never return the ballot/lose it.

No, there were like 3 million requested. 2.5 million returned. 1.6 Million dem, 586k gop, 260k independent. There are at least a million outstanding just in the big dem counties. 

This son of a bitch was impeached, mismanaged a pandemic that continues to kill people (and that he himself caught), and has enough lawsuits and harassment claims against him to fund the college tuition payments for hundreds of thousands of lawyers' kids. He wipes his ass with the constitution, has his known creditors looking to distance themselves from him while many of his creditors are still unknown.... with estimates that he owes billions with a "B".

And there's a very real possibility that he could win re-election.

I'm with @Brisketexan... it's been a good run.

Edited by NWBuck
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

You’re 100% right. Trump takes Michigan and one or both of Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. It’s over. Sorry. 

• Fuck You 6