2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I have to get up at 6 to get the kids ready for school/daycare. Start work (from home) at 7. What time do I stop drinking and go to bed? 

Doesn't sound like you have to drive the kids so refrain from masturbating in any zoom calls and you should be fine.  

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

Like any good Republican Karen, Santorum is on CNN bitching about Pennsylvania “changing the rules” (ie making it easier to vote). What a turd.

Yeah I had to change that.  I'm listening for results.  Not partisan bickering we'll be hearing for the next fucking month if PA ends up being the deciding state and is disputed.

You know how there's one or two states that always want to be divas and have their primaries first?

Some of these stupid ass states are doing the same thing on the back end... This is the only way anyone will ever give a flying shit about Pennsylvania.

• Hook 'Em 1

I came into the night thinking Biden would roll. About two hours ago I thought Trump was going to blow Biden out early. I’m now leaning back to Biden.

Trump has to now hope that the non counted Atlanta votes don’t overcome his GA lead, there’s no election fuckery in PA, and that he wins Michigan. That’s a tall order.  

What a night!

Edited by Enchubben
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Iowa is a strange place. They don’t seemed moved that trump destroyed their trade with China, Trump wants to deport their labor force, and covid is skyrocketing there. I thought they might actually say that all of the above is bad.

All those farmers are getting subsidies and not losing any money.....as long as they are getting paid, and not planting.....well....they happy!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Arizona still tightening. 11% of Maricopa precincts came in at 8K-4K for Trump. However, if 11% of Maricopa precincts is only 12,000 votes then I'm not sure there are enough votes out there in the smaller counties to catch Biden.

His over performing in Maricopa and the one Tucson is in may be enough to carry him. 

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

I came into the night thinking Biden would roll. About two hours ago I thought Trump wa ma going to blow Biden out early. I’m now leaning back to Biden. Trump has to now hope that the non counted Atlanta votes don’t overcome his GA lead, there’s no election fuckery in PA, and that he wins Michigan. That’s a tall order.  

What a night!

I believe Biden is the one worried about fuckery in PA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Arizona still tightening. 11% of Maricopa precincts came in at 8K-4K for Trump. However, if 11% of Maricopa precincts is only 12,000 votes then I'm not sure there are enough votes out there in the smaller counties to catch Biden.

Come the fuck on Zona!!

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I have to get up at 6 to get the kids ready for school/daycare. Start work (from home) at 7. What time do I stop drinking and go to bed? 

You should've started about 7 hours ago.  Now you've only got about 3 good drinking hours left.