2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

47 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Trump is gonna look like a sack of steaming shit when he makes his statement

so what?

seriously, Biden may eek this out, but Trump has looked like a stack of steaming shit for 4 years and America just may give him four more.

This is America today.

Edited by yoladu
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

Georgia is headed toward a major shit show. Gap is now almost exactly 225K, down from over 300K like an hour ago and with a lot of Fulton and Dekalb still to go.

It's a coin flip to me.  Very close.

3 minutes ago, yoladu said:

so what?

seriously, Biden may eek this out, but Trump has looked like a stack of steaming shit for 4 years and America just may give him four more.

This American today.

Yea, most of America looks like stacks of steaming shit these days.

Biden has the easier path to victory at this point. Flip Wisconsin and Michigan. 

With GA and PA as legit possibilities. Not a good night. Not a 2016 level bad night. Definitely a weird night. This fucking country man.

The call of Texas and two bottles of wine deep seems like a good time to go to bed.

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

No idea why... but Trump edging back up on my book. At -150 right now.

The vote that’s come in the last hour in pa is more trump. But it’s been mostly Election Day vote and there is close to a million mail in votes that we won’t get complete numbers until Friday. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UTDD said:

Regardless, this election is not going to be a strong repudiation of Trumpism, so that probably impacts how the Republican Party changes - or rather doesn't - after this election.

If anything it was an endorsement of Trumpism for the GOP. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, troph said:

538 and every other polling outfit can DIAGF. That industry is done. Popular vote will be within 1.5-2 points. They’ve proven they can’t do their job.

Still think Biden wins barely but wins.

538 has sucked shit for a long time. Their sports stuff has always been terrible and non-predictive.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, UTDD said:

Regardless, this election is not going to be a strong repudiation of Trumpism, so that probably impacts how the Republican Party changes - or rather doesn't - after this election.

Yes.  All is not lost - but let’s not bullshit...a lot is lost.  We need a legitimate third party that gets the same shot as the other 2.  Not some Green Party shit.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, UTDD said:

Oh for sure. They will not be changing in a way that any normal human being would deem to be positive. 

5 minutes ago, heso said:

The vote that’s come in the last hour in pa is more trump. But it’s been mostly Election Day vote and there is close to a million mail in votes that we won’t get complete numbers until Friday. 

Is that how many were requested? I could see a scenario where a number of those decided to ultimately vote in person, or never return the ballot/lose it.

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Az, ga, and mi are all 11 EV and interchangeable I believe. Any two of them plus wi or pa gets it there, yes?

Not quite - AZ is 11, GA is 16, and MI is 16.

To restate where most think we will end up tonight (which includes AZ + NV + NE-2 in Biden's column), Biden would be at 244 EVs.  Any of the following combinations get him the 26 he needs to win:

• WI (10) + MI (16)
  • WI (10) + GA (16)
  • WI (10) + PA (20)
  • Any two of MI / PA / NC / GA
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Biden’s margins in Detroit look shitty.   Anyone who wants to tell me what I’m missing and why I shouldn’t worry is welcome.   Are they only counting the Election Day ballots so far or something?  Because if not, that’s like Miami-Dade of the North.

They still have to count mail in ballots still, just like WISCONSIN