2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, heso said:

They have 9 days to count ballots post marked today and the USPS said there have been significant delays in delivering those in NC. 

I don’t get how “significant delays” could take 9 days mailing a piece of mail to a local polling place. Or, heck, even to a state capitol. 

Most ballots mailed on Election Day will be counted within a couple of days. 

6 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Hey. I'm still on the edge of my seat waiting to learn how it's unfair and undemocratic to process received absentee ballots before election day. 

Because you don't want data on polling to exist before everyone has finished voting. It can become corrupt so, so easily. 

4 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Why are we not getting more in depth analysis from these data nerds on what we have so far in WI/MI/PA?  We knew FL was fucked immediately.  Trump has big leads but I'm not seeing any meaningful analysis of what that means.  I'm pretty much taking it as bad news until I see otherwise.

If you can wade through the bullshit, there’s been better real time data analysis from this site on Covid and the election than anything you get from the media. But you know that.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Because you don't want data on polling to exist before everyone has finished voting. It can become corrupt so, so easily. 

I didn't say anything about reporting it. Early in person voting isn't reported. There's zero reason to wait til election day to start processing mail ballots. 

Edited by Hookah Horns

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

If you can wade through the bullshit, there’s been better real time data analysis from this site on Covid and the election than anything you get from the media. But you know that.

For sure.  I'm just more surprised the big pollster nerds are seemingly refusing to make even educated guesses.  I assume it's because they have already been proven wrong enough tonight.  I know what's coming out of this assholes mouth tonight.  I'm turning TV off.  Hoping for good results overnight.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Same. I'm afraid I'm going to curse or throw my drink at the TV and wake the wife and kids. I will exercise all possible restraint.

I’m listening to CNN and think what you will of them, but when Acosta and Tapper are warning viewers the President is going to get in front of the nation and lie, this lets you know exactly where we are at. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UncleCharlie said:

It took me 18 days to receive one first class piece of mail from Fairfax, VA to Allen, TX       Oct 10th to Oct 28th

Local should be faster but there is no way I would have put a vote in the mail with the shit show running the USPS right now.

We Fed-Exed her mail-in ballot to my daughter in Portland, and paid for it to be Fed-Exed back to Seattle.

I then carried it to the ballot drop-box and put it in with my own hands.

No way I was trusting USPS, even between two states where the votes don't matter (haven't gone R since Reagan)

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

USPS ignoring federal judge's order to make sweep for missing 300,000 votes

gaslighting motherfucker

Detroit, Atalanta, NC, Wisconsin, central PA. Shocking that the delays are in these places. 

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2020/state/ga/president/

the 3 major ATL counties are basically spoken for, and the gap didnt get any smaller 

What? It dropped from 6 points to fucking 2 how is that not getting any smaller. And there are still more votes and mail-in/absentee votes to count.