2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, HillaryFan420 said:

Bernie cleaned up in the valley and I don’t think machismo had much to do with it.

I'd have to see the number on how many voted, and how many hispanic males voted for him. The drawback to the "record turnout" that I kept hearing about this week, is that I've been wondering if a large portion of the working-class Hispanic males are now voting this year, that wouldn't have in 2016. For all the bluster of record voter turnout, I don't think that's a huge a Blue positive as they'd been assuming it would be for years. Now every slapdick with a facebook account thinks Biden is coming for their wallet and is ready to vote to protect it.

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

I mean I wouldn’t call becoming a doctor in todays environment falling in to anything.

Just meant the doing really well on the business side of it.  
And I’ll agree this is not over.  But some large rebuke on Trump and him being a gigantic asshole POS via a blue wave clearly is not happening.  At this point I’m obviously happy as all hell if Biden wins but the country telling him and his bigots to fuck off via some massive turnout is toast.  Half the larger turnout seems to be for the asshat.  

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, TexEx15 said:

There it is.

1. Yes, actually, votes can be cast after the POLLS close.

2. Unless you are actually referring to the Poles,  in which case it’s about 7AM in Warsaw, so I’m guessing folks can vote for another 8 - 10 hours. I really don’t know how they do the work day over there.