2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

msnbc guy was doing Georgia a minute ago. I'm believing it's just the next bummer state but basically all the pending votes are Atlanta.

They likely took the low turnout or better than expected AA vote for Trump and used it for GA. Atlanta African American votes are not going to follow that trend. Abrams is going to deliver for Biden.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

They likely took the low turnout or better than expected AA vote for Trump and used it for GA. Atlanta African American votes are not going to follow that trend. Abrams is going to deliver for Biden.

God damn just when I was starting the surrender cobra process

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Anyone who says Joe Biden is an extreme Dem gets sacrificed to a volcano.

Ever heard the term "you are who you run with"?

I agree with you on Biden (and even Harris) but there are elements of the Democratic Party that are waaay too outside of the mainstream for most of the electorate's comfort. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

These people will never vote dem. it has nothing to do with AOC.  They just want an excuse. 

Not true at all.  I know a lot of people who would have vote against Trump if it hadn’t got this crazy where if one side says the sky is blue the other says no it’s not and no compromises on anything.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Everyone is looking at counties/vote totals to find the missing votes in the Blue Wall. This election was always going to take a while. The way they are counting votes is not fluid. 

Ive got 1 tab from the NYT 2016 and 1 NYT tab on 2020 between MI and WI.

main thing I can spot  right now is Kenosha, Rock(south of Madison) and Milwaukee. Kenosha is killing their 2016 numbers, and Rock isn't up to snuff to 2016. Madison over performed 2016 by 5% but so far Milwaukee is down 5% from 2016. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

If both sides hadn’t gone to the extreme on left and right he would have lost easy but now it’s one extreme or the other or nothing.  I blame social media for a lot of that being spurred on.  Here’s to 2024 having some more middle of the road candidates and mindset.  Running someone like AOC in the future is just plain stupid.
Joe Biden is extreme left???? Lolol

Or is it that you're just extremely gullible and uninformed?
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I agree with you on Biden (and even Harris) but there are elements of the Democratic Party that are waaay too outside of the mainstream for most of the electorate's comfort. 

And you can’t say the same about the right? The Party that has QAnoners headed to fucking Washington?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

The fear of radicals like AOC is why everyone else in my family voted for dotard despite not liking him at all. The Rs have done a great job in selling fear as per usual. 

It’s all the GOP does. They try to scare you into voting for them, but when the GOP has power they govern like they don’t have a plan and can’t get anything done. They don’t know how to govern and they don’t do anything. Why does the GOP get away with that shit but people fall for the fear and radical boogeyman crap?

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

There are elements of the Republican Party that are actual Nazi sympathizers and QAnon nuts.  They got elected tonight.

Why does no one ever lament about those kinds being "too outside of the mainstream for most of the electorate's comfort"?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Joe Biden is extreme left???? Lolol

Or is it that you're just extremely gullible and uninformed.

Once again read above.....   If you think that’s not a huge part of why a unlikeable orange man is making it close you aren’t paying attention 

Edited by Hook1997
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zepol87 said:

Yea don't see him making that up

Dekalb County matters a lot too, not sure how many are in for that county.  It had an almost 200k margin in 2016.

Edited by UTDD
typo

3 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

How is Biden going to make up 300k votes in Atlanta?  Realistically I don't see that.

DeKalb is supposed to have a possible net 180K for Biden remaining. Fulton 100K net for Biden.  Gwinnet 25K.  I'm not saying its gonna happen but the NYT is saying its more likely that Biden takes it.

FYI, CNN is saying that Fulton county vote counters went home for the night.

• Hook 'Em 1

Because nearly all of DeKalb and nearly half of Fulton need to be counted. 

from NYT:

So far, Biden appears to have flipped Mitchell County. According to turnout estimates, around 830,000 votes remain in counties won by Hillary Clinton in 2016. Trump 2016 counties have around 130,000 votes left to report. 1m ago

Hillary won DeKalb by 200k alone. (Biden currently up by > 81k with 69% left to count).

Biden is up in Fulton by 150k with over 40% left to count.

Yeah the numbers work out. Biden has a great chance in Georgia.

• Hook 'Em 1