2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

7 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

I’m drunk and we won’t have a winner until Friday. So what do I do for the next 3 days? Also, why the fuck couldn’t mail in ballots get counted today?

Some states haven’t updated their election rules to account for a much larger percentage of early/mail votes, and they take longer to process. 

I think that to renew my faith in America, I wanted to see a total rejection of Trump and everything he stands for.  Biden will probably win but knowing that this many Americans think Trump should be the leader of the free world makes me think that America has truly lost its way and this great experiment is past its expiration date.

We are all Brisket tonight.
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I think that to renew my faith in America, I wanted to see a total rejection of Trump and everything he stands for.  Biden will probably win but knowing that this many Americans think Trump should be the leader of the free world makes me think that America has truly lost its way and this great experiment is past its expiration date.

That's my takeaway from all of this too. Really hoped we would be better than this but it looks like we are who we are. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

We wanted the 05 Big 12 Championship.  We got 05 Rose Bowl.  Hopefully...

As the night drags on I'm starting to regain my optimism.  

Things were pretty grim after Tarrell Brown broke his arm.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

This is looking pretty prescient.....

Yeah, looks like that's going to be it unless there's still enough votes outstanding that Biden could win GA or NC.  It's going to be a lot closer electorally than I thought.

Edited by WBT

9 minutes ago, The Dog said:

That's a dang good guess. Saw others with NC and GA blue but a lot of them had FL red as well. NV might end up red but I think Biden hold on there with the Clark firewall.

290 to 248 was my guess in the prediction thread.. predicted he would win all the hillary states and pick up AZ, MI, WI and PA.

but i am not counting my chickens yet.

Edited by yoladu

23 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

Watching the coverage of tonight it amazes me that Obama was ever elected.

I honestly feel like the most charismatic candidate tends to win year in and year out in Presidential elections, at least over the last 40 years. Put the candidates in each election in boxes for most charisma (or least uncharismatic in some cases) and you tend to have your winner.

When Dwayne Johnson teased running for President I joked he should, but in reality he probably would be a lock as a Presidential candidate if he could make it through primaries. Not inconceivable, Trump did it. DNC should throw money at the Rock for 2024, then we'd have our President Camacho ala the movie Idiocracy ha!

Edited by ulukinatme

Poll: 94% Of Nation Would Rather Live In Authoritarian Dictatorship Than Wait 10 More Minutes For Results

spacer.png
WASHINGTON—With almost all respondents claiming there is no agony greater than anticipation, a new Gallup poll released Tuesday found that 94% of the nation would rather live in an authoritarian dictatorship than wait 10 more minutes for election results. “I would much prefer to be subjected to the cruel whims of an autocratic megalomaniac than wait any longer for the final election outcome,” said Georgia resident Chris Mitchell, who, along with a nearly unanimous majority of Americans, expressed a willingness to be dragged from his house by government agents in the dead of night and disappeared if it would result in a shorter period of uncertainty. “Being forced to do hard labor in a concentration camp? Sign me up if it means I could finally find out who won this damn thing. Feed me propaganda, shoot dissidents in the street, do away with elections altogether, I don’t care! I’ll accept anything at this point. I just want to know.” At press time, the other 6% of respondents confirmed that they were willing to wait another five minutes maximum.
[source]

3 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I don't think were are done. The thing that made the experiment work was we always were ready to bring in new blood who were zealous and hard working for our country. If we remember that , we can keep this going. For it takes hard work, and a desire to throw your back into it to make this country work smoothly. It takes people like this coming in and helping us. We forgot who we really are and who we have always been....a nation of immigrants. We are fighting this to our detriment, imo. I don't know all the immigration law answers and best policies but we need to tackle this already and quit alligator arming it. 

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

They really gotta hope the mail in vote is hugely in favor of Biden. Not like 60/40. But like 75%.

Pen will be the real turning point. Biden will probably come back if these pundits know what they’re talking about.

But then again they had it wrong in 2016 and the experts said this would be a landslide tonight.

With PA we know that the mail in vote is 70+% democratic. 

But the other piece is that we’re still waiting on huge numbers from democratic counties for in person voting. 

Its a race to 3.2 million in PA and no one has crossed 2 million yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1