2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

What the cornbread fuck is wrong with the counters in Fairfax county, VA? 

Don't worry. Biden fuck-stomped Trump in the 2 adjacent counties, Loudoun and Prince William, which are fully counted. 8% better than Clinton margins in both counties. Once Fairfax gets counted, it's a foregone conclusion.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

swear to god nobody pays attention to what counties are reporting ever.... it's always doom and gloom with 12 bumfuck counties reporting

PA is unique (like IL for example) that their cities are really large but their small towns are really small.  I'm seeing a country in Pennsyltucky with 2K votes and 100% reporting.  That's a block in Philly. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Yeah Trump was surging there. GA is a bit of a surprise that Trump will hold and NC was a toss up. Nobody knew how to poll Texas but the signs were the Hispanic vote wasn't there for Biden (NYT had it Trump +4 which appears to be almost dead on). 

Atlanta's votes aren't in yet. You can't say anything about GA until then. 

Just now, Bama Chick said:

HUGE numbers of early vote and they can't report them till 11:00 PM

I don't know this for fact, but my guess is the county has to report their votes all at once. I'm not sure they can release the early votes, andv the other types later. Total conjecture, btw. I'm sure someone will set me straight. 

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Lulz at PA being discussed.  Philly and Pitt metro areas have basically 0% returning and Pennsyltucky with 100% reporting.

My call for PA last week was that if Trump’s lead at the end of the night is less than 1,000,000 votes then Biden cleans up fairly comfortably tomorrow. It’s gonna take 3.2 or more votes to win PA and trump is only at 1.5. 

11 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Florida is a mess but Georgia's count is still lacking the biggest counties in and around Atlanta.

Enjoy your new State Senator...bwaaha Alabama will Alabama 

Furk

Edited by pacman

5 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Lulz at PA being discussed.  Philly and Pitt metro areas have basically 0% returning and Pennsyltucky with 100% reporting.

4 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

swear to god nobody pays attention to what counties are reporting ever.... it's always doom and gloom with 12 bumfuck counties reporting

Yeah, such a long way to go. When the freakout started Philadelphia County had reported 14,000 votes so far. They had over 700,000 votes in 2016 and Clinton took over 80% of them.

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah, that's my feeling.  Sometimes I feel guilty for what I've fallen into, even though I came from dogshit, but these numbers show people don't care about how they're treated as the middle class and poor...they'd rather vote for the life they may live one day vs the life they currently have.  Hope is a hell of a drug - nothing shows it quite like these results. 

I mean I wouldn’t call becoming a doctor in todays environment falling in to anything.

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

We're there any real surprises? AZ.

The doom and gloom seems weird to me even though Florida/Texas would have been a slam dunk victory. 

Biden will come back and win Virginia, Michigan, Wisconsin, PA

Yep. Going through the motions at this point. 

Arizona MVP of 2020.

Edited by BradInATX
  • Hook 'Em 1

Lulz.  A reality show charade is going to win another term as president.   I didn't vote for the clown but he obviously worked his ass off in the last week to two while I've no idea what Biden was doing.

Every protester in the US tonight who is raising hell and going to burn shit down should instead turn toward DNC headquarters and burn it down for somehow allowing this piece of shit to somehow win another term.    What a clusterfuck.

• Fuck You 4