2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And now y'all see why Trump was all aggro about wanting to have "results" tonight and why they fought so hard in the courts to trash votes.

They saw this coming and they know how it ends - when everything is counted, Biden will pull ahead.

All the shit you post about the mods here, and you still haven't donated to keep the site running?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

I’m drunk and we won’t have a winner until Friday. So what do I do for the next 3 days? Also, why the fuck couldn’t mail in ballots get counted today?

Because the GOP didn’t want them to be counted today. 

Edited by heso

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Race is still Trump’s to lose, but he really fucked himself losing Arizona. He has a real shot at Nevada but this would for sure be over if he had won Arizona.

According to Jon Ralston, he doesn't have much of one in NV.

Edited by AngryDragon
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mchookem said:

gotdammit.

all i asked for this morning was for this thing to NOT go like a UT football game. 

and it's going EXACTLY like a UT football game. 

texas-ffffff.gif

We wanted the 05 Big 12 Championship.  We got 05 Rose Bowl.  Hopefully...

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, CTC2 said:

I think that to renew my faith in America, I wanted to see a total rejection of Trump and everything he stands for.  Biden will probably win but knowing that this many Americans think Trump should be the leader of the free world makes me think that America has truly lost its way and this great experiment is past its expiration date.

yeah, dude, this was me too. i really thought that the high voter turnout boded ill for trump. does not appear to be the case, and it's pretty disappointing.

Mail in vote will save us according to ABC.
God help us.

They really gotta hope the mail in vote is hugely in favor of Biden. Not like 60/40. But like 75%.

Pen will be the real turning point. Biden will probably come back if these pundits know what they’re talking about.

But then again they had it wrong in 2016 and the experts said this would be a landslide tonight.