2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Mikey4 said:
3 minutes ago, westexhorn said:
Thats some fucking retarded reasoning... especially since the % are still close.  Fuck the other half of dems just cuz the state remained red

And fuck human beings because.... they didn't vote for your guy?

Trump all but says exactly that everytime a forest fire happens in CA and his voters love it. 

I feel like everyone is feeling mad and feeling like they lost is because they expected a landslide and very obvious repudiation of Trump.

If people hadn't gotten their hopes up about Texas and North Carolina and Georgia, this would feel different.

This is what people expected pre-covid - it was going to come down to the Sun and Rust Belts.

I still think Biden wins.  But expect HUGE brakes to be put on big ambitious things - court packing etc.

Just now, Mikey4 said:
3 minutes ago, Helobious said:
Trump all but says exactly that everytime a forest fire happens in CA and his voters love it. 

Well he's wrong. And so is anyone else who would write off human beings based on how they vote.

Look at Mr. High Horse insisting against all evidence that human beings aren’t mostly stupid pieces of shit. 

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I feel like everyone is feeling mad and feeling like they lost is because they expected a landslide and very obvious repudiation of Trump.

If people hadn't gotten their hopes up about Texas and North Carolina and Georgia, this would feel different.

This is what people expected pre-covid - it was going to come down to the Sun and Rust Belts.

I still think Biden wins.  But expect HUGE brakes to be put on big ambitious things - court packing etc.

Wait, so you're saying I'm going to have to sit thru another quadruple OT with Herman at the helm to see the end of all this?  Fuck that, my heart can't take that anymore.

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I don't think it's that.  If Trump barely won FL/GA that's one thing.  What's becoming clear is that these pollsters don't know a damn thing so not a lot of hope they somehow accurately predicted the Rust Belt.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Fucking Arizona.....the west coast, including our newest member AZ, needs to break away and form its own country. You backwards fucking dipshits can have your Maga country 

Um, the entire west coast is all blue.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I love you, man. But your record is a bit spotty thus far. 

I thought we would see an Obama/bill Clinton mid 330’s with a chance at a blowout and a small chance at a slim path. It looks like slim path. It’s like people have forgotten those are blue states. 

Just now, Skipper said:

I don't think it's that.  If Trump barely won FL/GA that's one thing.  What's becoming clear is that these pollsters don't know a damn thing so not a lot of hope they somehow accurately predicted the Rust Belt.

Florida is a mess but Georgia's count is still lacking the biggest counties in and around Atlanta.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Old Freak Nasty said:

As far as the polls go, people are actively, intentionally lying to pollsters to distort results.  I think the profession of polling is yet another Trump cancer victim.  This is not a case of having to develop better models to address blind spots.  They have zero value anymore.

2 things..

1) People who support the president don't want to be called racist and have bricks thrown through their windows by unstable antifucks. The truth didn't matter, there was nothing to gain and only downside. So when pollsters asked who people were voting for, people were afraid to give a honest response. 

2) There was absolutely an organized effort on behalf of trump supporters to lie to pollsters to maximize the shock value of today.  Enjoy.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 9