2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

There are plenty of conservatives that are assholes, just as there are on the other side of the aisle. The majority of both sides are decent people that vote along party lines in reality, even if they're not particularly thrilled with their candidate. The real question is independents, how they're convinced to vote for either of these crummy candidates I can't say.

Looking at a majority of people like they're assholes, no matter which side you support, is a horrible way to go through life and not an accurate representation. Assholes are everywhere and probably account for like...15-20% of the country lol.

There are also plenty of assholes by day, good people by night. Not mutually ezclusive.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heso said:

df430da1077fcce8588df5e00c94ed77.jpg

This is what we’re going to be looking at tomorrow.

And Trump will be in the lead by a few hundred thousand votes as the mail in ballots get counted.

I wouldn't give up Michigan as red yet at all.  No way.

• Hook 'Em 1

Eh, I voted Republican from 1995 through 2016. I can’t help escaping the conclusion that modern republicans are trash people. It’s disheartening that a piece of shit like Trump is supported by so many. Really changes my perception on the average American voter.

Win or lose this is way too close. Damning critique of us as a society.
  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Don’t forget Crenshaw. Sima got curbstomped. Disappointed at the campaign she ran. It was lethargic 

MJ Hegar wasn't a great candidate either.  Needed someone to get out the grass roots vote, especially amongst minorities, and that would have helped Biden IMO.

I think the Dems not spending more money in Texas, not being down there in person is a bit of an issue.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1