2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, ulukinatme said:

People said this 4 years ago too. We survived just fine and even thrived until a pandemic came along, the likes of which comes once every 100 years. We'll be fine no matter who is President.

I guess my expectations are a little higher 

so...

maybe the idea that greater voter turnout = more progressive electorate is really just a myth, and there really are just more assholes than not in this country. 

i mean, i would say 'just more conservatives' but Trump is not conservative, nothing about the current Republican party is conservative...but maybe there really are just more assholes.

in which case...it might be liberating to just acknowledge and accept that, and make life decisions based on that assumption rather than assuming we will keep moving forward as a society.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, heso said:

Ohio

• Processing: Officials started processing absentee ballots on Oct. 6.
  • Counting: Ballots will start being counted at 7:30 p.m. on Election Day.
  • Deadline: Mail ballots must be postmarked by Nov. 2 and received no later than Nov. 13.

We are going to be here a while aren’t we?

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Book lines are jumping like fucking crazy. Mine just went from -220 to -300 for Trump in like 15 mins. Not sure how much stock you can put in that. 

It's over.  Trump -300 on a lot of sites.  Bovada stopped taking Trump bets it looks like.  Wow - I'll say this...a lot of people assuming latino/brown/black vote would turn out like crazy for Joe...people like me.  Dead wrong.  This shit is over. 

People said this 4 years ago too. We survived just fine and even thrived until a pandemic came along, the likes of which comes once every 100 years. We'll be fine no matter who is President.
It was a nice day in Hiroshima before that bomb fell on everyone.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

It's over.  Trump -300 on a lot of sites.  Bovada stopped taking Trump bets it looks like.  Wow - I'll say this...a lot of people assuming latino/brown/black vote would turn out like crazy for Joe...people like me.  Dead wrong.  This shit is over. 

Maybe. I think a lot of bettors jumped on Trump and they are trying to balance the money now. These things work a little differently than sports. Vegas doesn't know much more than we do.

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

By this time in 2016 it was obvious that Clinton was going to lose. This is not fun, but it's going WAY better for Biden than it did for Hilldawggg

Yeah. This. I'd gone to bed hammered by now in 16. 

OH and Biden competitive in predominantly election day vote counts should have you feeling pretty good about WI, MI, and PA.

And AZ is still out there. I am not holding my breath for it based on how Trump has performed with latinos, but with how much of the population is metro Phoenix and heavily D Tuscon, it's still possible.

2 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Well, if minority voting is any indication, I guess I'm going to stop worrying about racial injustice; looks like we're good. 

It’s possible we do all this talking for votes and real change never actually materializes. It’s possible people are catching on.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I'm so pissed off that people don't help themselves in this country. It's like begging someone not to pull the fucking trigger with a loaded gun to their head.

• Like 1