2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Pancho said:

Christ the machismo shit in Hispanic and Black communities has got to stop. 

It's a lot of people that have no interest in following any policy at all and support/vote purely on optics if at all. Many may not have the required education to even understand the policy implications. My wife's rural Mexican family has 4 college educated members who are soundly against trump and several who barely finished high school or dropped out that love trump because he talks shit. Seriously, I talked with a couple about it at a family BBQ last year and when I brought up the policy issues facing latinos in Texas from republican policy their eyes just glossed over then they actually said they love trump because he talks shit. 

If after trump and republicans reaction to George Floyd and Breanna Taylor and the many others the black community isn't going to rally to defeat them then they will never stand a chance of forcing change in policing. Same for Mexicans/Cubans/Puerto Ricans who are shit on by republicans constantly. If they won't even stand up in the one way you can to force change then no one will ever do it for them. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

What’s really depressing about this is the fact that a presidential candidate who can’t even meet the minimum level of decency and competency as President still draws almost all of the same votes he did four years ago.

It shows that competency doesn’t matter at all in politics. People are lemmings that only vote for their designated party, no matter what. Really sucks.

American exceptionalism at work!

The minority vote is pissing me the fuck off. Well if trump wins me and my family will keep.getting ours. Time to start thinking selfishly so I can feel a little better about tonight. Medicare for all will absolutely fuck my salary so I'm safe for another 4 years at least. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

They are dying....that has some to do with it. 

Doesn't seem to bother the MAGA crowd. This is straight up choosing not to vote for either (which I understand) this wasn't the one to fucking sit out though. 

Turnout was shit for hispanic and blacks nationally. Like what the actual fuck is going on. Philadelphia even in question for it's lead generation for biden. Insanity. 

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Yeah, you tell those minority voters!

Lol yeah that's what's up. I'm sorry the candidate is Joe Biden. I wanted Warren, and voted for Bernie after Warren got bounced. I guess I could have pouted in the corner too because Joe didn't come personally fix my social anxiety.....grow the fuck up, the country is at stake and that's not hyperbole. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Doesn't seem to bother the MAGA crowd. This is straight up choosing not to vote for either (which I understand) this wasn't the one to fucking sit out though. 

Turnout was shit for hispanic and blacks nationally. Like what the actual fuck is going on. Philadelphia even in question for it's lead generation for biden. Insanity. 

Two old, racist white men battling for the presidency? Can't imagine why they wouldn't give a fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Bitches be cool.  

All the Republican counties in North Carolina are in.  The only votes out are from Charlotte and the Research Triangle.  Atlanta metro at like 20% reporting while all the North GA hillbilly counties are at like 100%.

what are you saying?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Good lord some of you "progressives" are racist as fuck. Listen to yourselves. 

Doesn't look good for these progressives talking about the Hispanic vote instead of who will really carry Trump's water in this state. Why isn't the fake "machismo" bullshit held against white men? 

Anyway, from a Mexican-American progressive, there's also some truth to it, so kiss my ass. Some of my family in the valley thinks that they are rednecks in the south, the pickup trucks, the back the blue flags, the trucker hats and wranglers and boots. They want nothing more than to prove their Americanness by distinguishing themselves from "those" Mexicans, the ones fresher across the border. It's incredibly stupid because none of them have actually ever been to the real South (and if they're like my family, they might even admit they wouldn't feel comfortable there racially), they just want to be accepted by it. They bought the line that the illegals are the source of all their problems, and all the valley's problems around them, and they will vote on that. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Deej said:

Two old, racist white men battling for the presidency? Can't imagine why they wouldn't give a fuck. 

The fact that we have to rely on educated white people and suburban women for a biden win makes me fucking lose my mind. It's still going to happen, but now it's going to be a bullshit tight race instead of a blowout. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Because of the districts still left and the % of early-vote in. Those will both be heavy Trump. If we were going by the numbers, most would have called it in a normal year.

Its more than that. Read Nate Cohns mini thread above

This election is like every god damn motherfucking time Tom Herman plays some bullshit scrub team.

You go into the game thinking "fuck yeah, we're going to make a statement and kick the shit out of these guys" and the next thing you know you're kicking 50 yard field goals to beat Kansas.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1