2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

you guys really believing data now? seems like its just a crapshoot with all the mail in mess but what do i know

i do have my wife on standby for paper bag ventilation. 

*checks notes* - apparently the fate of the free world rests on the shoulders of karens in ohio. this is just the dumbest timeline

Edited by staboner
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, The Dog said:

Annie Karni, in Washington 10m ago

Democrats are stunned to see the Texas suburb of Williamson County go blue in a presidential election. Beto O’Rourke flipped it in his losing challenge to Senator Ted Cruz. 

Williamson D+2-3 shouldn't shock anyone. It just isn't a winning number.

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Seriously- the PA, MI and WI are blue states. The numbers all over show curbstomping amongst women in particular and the suburbs in general. Trump is drawing dead right now. It’s just going to be close electorally but Pa goes 5-7 points for Biden. Unless a shitload  of Cubans moved up there. 

Florida was a reach. Texas was a long reach. But Texas is changing. White college educated men looks like the big shift. Fuck the Cuban Cabal. 

2 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Annie Karni, in Washington 10m ago

Democrats are stunned to see the Texas suburb of Williamson County go blue in a presidential election. Beto O’Rourke flipped it in his losing challenge to Senator Ted Cruz. 

Some people in Washington aren’t paying attention. Is anyone here actually surprised by Wilco? 

4 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I wish this asshole would quit saying "Joe Biden doesn't have to win North Carolina.  Joe Biden doesn't have to win Ohio.  Joe Biden doesn't have to win Georgia."

Eventually you're going to have to start winning SOMETHING.

Yeah. Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

Those are the states.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, South Austin said:

John King seems more bullish on Joe’s chances in NC.

He is usually better than this. He usually shows what is in and not in more. He is looking too much at 2016 vs 2020. NC is showing similar under-performance for Biden in key counties very similar to Dade. Might be close to Trump +2 at this point.

Americans fighting to be universally recognized as the dumbest people on the planet. Raging pandemic killing hundreds of thousands, hospitalizing millions,, tossing well over 10 million into unemployment, and all on the watch of republicans who then shot down necessary aid multiple times during the summer. This should be the biggest landslides of all landslides. This country is broken and will never get better. Even if Biden eeks one out I'm probably better able to convince the wife to relocate to the BVI now. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Chuckie Finster said:

Haven’t checked but a buddy just told me Biden just took the lead in betting market for Ohio.

There really is guarded optimism there locally -- and they might have access to some good insight.

Just now, kevwun said:

King just said Biden is outperforming Hillary everywhere in Ohio so far.  It's really going to be his best chance at winning.

Based on the numbers, it looks like he is around +7. If he gets anywhere near -2, then he sweeps the rest of the MW but loses Ohio.