2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, immamac said:

NYT is trash. Their polls are way off from turnout stop posting NYT shit.  

NYT is only rating NC, GA, and FL specifically because they report the method of vote: in person early/election day and mail. The only reason they are doing those three is because it can be done accurately, unlike elsewhere.

Not liking the way things are trending so far, but with the mail-in drama, this is likely gonna drag on for awhile. Looking like more booze, then fajitas, then getting stoned to the bejeezus-belt later tonight, and probably eating every ice cream sammich in my freezer.  I have already carved out 15 minutes tomorrow to shame myself. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Btw, King’s and some of the analysts are progressively starting to speak in more downtrodden tones.  Maybe it’s fatigue, buts reminding me of 2016 when the non-Fox people started to realize the math looked more concerning for the Democrats than expected.

Yep. These states move together a lot of the time and Florida is going to end up about 3-4% right of the polls.

That could be trouble in Pennsylvania, Arizona, etc.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Yep. These states move together a lot of the time and Florida is going to end up about 3-4% right of the polls.

That could be trouble in Pennsylvania, Arizona, etc.

The places Biden is overperforming in FL actually bode fairly well for a state like PA, I would think.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Not liking the way things are trending so far, but with the mail-in drama, this is likely gonna drag on for awhile. Looking like more booze, then fajitas, then getting stoned to the bejeezus-belt later tonight, and probably eating every ice cream sammich in my freezer.  I have already carved out 15 minutes tomorrow to shame myself. 

And another 75 minutes on the toilet. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Good lord, this is so wrong.

Get off my nuts, dumb fuck. It's exactly what happened in 2016. Literally every analyst who covered it mentioned that one of the biggest flaws in the polling was that they treated states too independently. Piss off.

Edited by BradInATX

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yea thought so, and while past performance is no indicator of future results it is a bit concerning....again.

We're probably looking at three states running several points right of the polling averages. 

Let's hope the cushion in the Rust Belt is enough.