2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, gmr548 said:

Trump quietly approaching 80 percent win probability in GA. That one hurts because I let myself get my hopes up. Hopefully it's at least close - it'd at least give hope for NC, which would be a huge win.

I'm basically waiting for NC

1 minute ago, G650 said:

I'm basically waiting for NC

I'm starting to think we're all going to be waiting on the midwest for a bailout, best case scenario. Polls underestimating the GOP in the southeast is pretty clear.

Edited by gmr548

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I’m at kids baseball practice so thanks for the updates

I second the hearty fuck you to Indiana. 

This thread reads like the Urban to Texas thread on the football board in terms of swings. 

Stay strong mofos

The baseball practice bot post is somehow comforting. 

We're going to be here

Just now, gmr548 said:

I'm starting to think we're all going to be waiting on the midwest for a bailout. Polls underestimating the GOP in the southeast is pretty clear.

Eh, Biden overperformed every county in Fl except Dade, so we will see how that plays out.

Just now, closetohumping said:

Biden handing it to Don in Ohio but Don has Virginia

Everyone but CNN has called Virginia for Biden. Probably based on northern virginia not reporting? Weird that CNN is making a big deal of it, others are not. I guess for ratings?

Just now, closetohumping said:

Don can't let Joe win Ohio.  No Republican has won w/o taking it.

Yeah, Ohio would be just as much of a dagger as Florida would, and it would basically guarantee Biden PA/MI/WI. I'm not going to be optimistic about it though. I've been to Ohio. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, G650 said:

Eh, Biden overperformed every county in Fl except Dade, so we will see how that plays out.

Yeah. Dade is singularly going to sink him. That's just infuriating. It's like when Texas invents some new way to lose a football game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1