2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

FL is just all over the place as results come in. The Miami Dade number CNN just showed is God awful for Biden though, with 82 percent in. They said it was mostly E day votes but Trump was already almost 100k over 2016.

the Putin surprise 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

So ... surely those Miami-Dade results on CNN aren’t showing all the mail in votes, right?   Because Biden is only up by 10% instead of the 30% margin for Hillary.   That either can’t be representative, or else Trump is going to easily win Florida. 

Wait, now Jacksonville is Biden by 10%? What?

Ok, I’ve just decided that Florida reporting is all over the map and some must be reporting mostly early votes and some mostly Election Day.  So, probably misleading at this point.  

Thought Florida is a state that doesn’t count mail in ballots until day of

ele once polls close?

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

So ... surely those Miami-Dade results on CNN aren’t showing all the mail in votes, right?   Because Biden is only up by 10% instead of the 30% margin for Hillary.   That either can’t be representative, or else Trump is going to easily win Florida. 

Wait, now Jacksonville is Biden by 10%? What?

Ok, I’ve just decided that Florida reporting is all over the map and some must be reporting mostly early votes and some mostly Election Day.  So, probably misleading at this point.  

Remember, it is preceints reporting.  There could be some preceints that are completely out and have higher numbers.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Remember, it is preceints reporting.  There could be some preceints that are completely out and have higher numbers.  

Miami dade was like 80% reporting and waaaay down for Joe. 

I finally started drinking now that dinner is made, but I won’t be posting pics of my damn Jack and Coke. 

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Biden was never winning Florida (or Texas or GA).  PA, AZ, NC, NV are the states that matter. 

True but if Trump rolls in FL vs a small win, those other states look like shit and all the 'BS' about Trump supporters never admitting they support Trump will be looking pretty god damn true. 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Miami dade was like 80% reporting and waaaay down for Joe. 

I finally started drinking now that dinner is made, but I won’t be posting pics of my damn Jack and Coke. 

Those 80% reporting numbers are always an iffy guess. Could be higher could be lower.  more of a guideline where it is.

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This isn’t looking good ( the first of 500 times I will say that tonight)

5 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This isn’t looking good ( the first second of 500 times I will say that tonight)

4 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This isn’t looking good ( the first third of 500 times I will say that tonight)

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

This isn’t looking good ( the first fourth of 500 times I will say that tonight)

fify

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1