2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

16 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

For a thread that has lasted eight months, it's really exciting finally to be here at the dénouement.  

Let's just bring this one home.

10 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

This is the climax. Dénouement will be January 21st.  

I mean, if y'all are planning on rolling that way, what with dénouements and climaxes, I'm re-thinking coming over.  Unless Mrs. GOLL is really demanding my presence....

On CNN, John King is talking about Trump reaching the same level of support as he did in 2016 in those rural counties. What he didn't mention is that Biden is grabbing up what had been the 3rd party vote in 2016, so the VP is exceeding what Hillary had four years ago. 

Just now, Huckleberry said:

A naked woman

True.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What was this in reference to?

Van Jones said he initially had “rumbles in his tummy” coming into the night but the CNN exit polling on race and education made him start to realize that is bad for Trump, and good for Biden. Santorum then practically agreed and it made his tummy have rumbles and he doesn’t feel so good because there aren’t a lot of White voters because more White voters are good for Trump.

Want a bourbon?

3 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Marquis de Lafayette use the little thing above the e, Imma use the little thing above the e. 

That little thing is called an "accent aigu" if it points up; if it points downward, it's called an "accent grave".

(My major was in French as an undergrad.)

I'm already fairly shithammered with a bunch of trumptards.  I did bring a solid crew of proBiden lunatics so things look good overall.  People have agreed not to post videos/pics but as we continue to get more drunk I'm hoping to post some video of the bald eagle attacking a red hat. 

Overall there's a lot of friendly shittalking but the trumpers seem more scared then they were early in the day.  I have not looked at any polling but figured they'd be confident through the finish.  Maybe the pussies aren't drinking enough.  Either way, wish us some luck here in the devil's den.  

• Like 2

I decided against drinking tonight.  Mainly because this is going to be a long slog, and I am going to use some of the lulls to catch up on some e-mails.  

That being said, I am hoping that our dinner at Le Bernardin on Friday is celebratory.  Biden wins, I will splurge for a nice bottle of bubbly.

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I decided against drinking tonight.  Mainly because this is going to be a long slog, and I am going to use some of the lulls to catch up on some e-mails.  

That being said, I am hoping that our dinner at Le Bernardin on Friday is celebratory.  Biden wins, I will splurge for a nice bottle of bubbly.

Solid humblebrag.  One of our favorite NYC places even after years...usually like to stick to new places to try.