2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I'm kind of disappointed in Austin.   Looks like they might top out at around 65%.   Sure would have been nice to have seen them get to 70% or better.

I feel the same. Also makes me feel like Prop A is going down in flames. 

7 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Same same. One thing I wonder about is they have something like 97% registration. Some of that has to be for people that just straight up aren’t in Travis County and haven’t been appropriately purged. This is a pretty transient county with people moving for work all the time.

Travis had 65 percent vote early. 

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

[mention]Thatguy [/mention] is going to be shithammered!

I’m now in my Doug Jones t-shirt and sweat pants.

I voted, got a wonderful facial, and actually had a relatively productive day at work.

Let’s win this bitch.

This girl likes to party

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I voted, got a wonderful facial, and actually had a relatively productive day at work.

Let’s win this bitch.

That’s funny.  I voted, gave my wife a facial and didn’t have a productive day at work.  Small world.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Let’s win this bitch.

Phrasing | Know Your Meme

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

A week ago there were some 59K mail-in ballots already received.  In-person voting is currently at 530K.  That puts the minimum county turnout at 70% (and climbing).

Yeah those numbers are only in person votes....for some stupid reason.

7 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Same same. One thing I wonder about is they have something like 97% registration. Some of that has to be for people that just straight up aren’t in Travis County and haven’t been appropriately purged. This is a pretty transient county with people moving for work all the time.

Travis had 65 percent vote early. 

33 minutes ago, Luka Skywalker said:

Bullshit.  This country was as much divided during the Bush 2.0 years and definitely during Obama's years.  One side hates the other and vice versa.  There is no peace between our two groups. 

Then fuck off to Texags, bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1