2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I fucked up and didn’t stock up. I’ve got peach schnapps, three rose hard ciders and a bottle of two year old korbel. 

Ha, that sounds like what I'd drink in HS when the parents left and locked the liquor cabinet and I had to scrounge for whatever was left out.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I fucked up and didn’t stock up. I’ve got peach schnapps, three rose hard ciders and a bottle of two year old korbel. 

Ha, that sounds like what I'd drink in HS when the parents left and locked the liquor cabinet and I had to scrounge for whatever was left out.

1 minute ago, Luka Skywalker said:

Lot of liberal hacks on this message board.  I grow to hate our University more each and every day. 

Really, why is that?  Anything with which I can help to get you more engaged in some campus endeavor more suited to your likes/passionate pursuits?  Use your words.  

5 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Harris County ought to get a lot of applause. Considering all the shit they take, floods, hurricanes, etcetera, They have done quite spanking well at getting people to cast ballots in a variety of ways and means and during a gotdamn once in a hundred year pandemic. Take a bow, Houston and environs.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Harris County ought to get a lot of applause. Considering all the shit they take, floods, hurricanes, etcetera, They have done quite spanking well at getting people to cast ballots in a variety of ways and means and during a gotdamn once in a hundred year pandemic. Take a bow, Houston and environs.

You can direct all of your applause to Lina Hidalgo.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Your poor mom is going to be EXHAUSTED.   We need to send over a case of Vitamin Water or something.

I'm here.  Biding my time till I can kick back, have a drink, and pray like hell that all my fears are for naught.  Just like I waited for Texas to let Leinart march down the field and score at the end in 05.  Didn't breathe till the clock said 00:00.

I'm not even a Texas fan and that game almost stopped my heart. I feel the same way right now, but quietly confident at the same time.

Just now, Pasken said:

In CNN exit polls, 48% of people said the US is doing well at containing corona. How is that possible? 

No idea, but intuitively this seems like it'd be the question that would be most skewed by people who decided to vote on election day.

Anecdotally, people who take COVID seriously in my life seemed to prioritize voting early. I know I did... I normally vote on election day but this year didn't want to wind up in a rona fest.