2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Pro-tip to Democrats: You should probably appeal to non-white voters.

Yeah they should be more like Trump and appeal to Black and brown people right?  Your an idiot and unfortunately so are many of those minorities that either voted for Trump or sat on their ass and didn’t vote.  Maybe they deserve what they get in the future from this current administration. 

I think had they spent more money in Texas and not had the comment about transitioning from Oil and Gas, then we would see bigger margins for Biden in Harris County.   There were 800k people that did not vote.  I would imagine a lot of those are younger voters (18-30 really is disappointing) and minorities.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Yeah they should be more like Trump and appeal to Black and brown people right?  Your an idiot and unfortunately so are many of those minorities that either voted for Trump or sat on their ass and didn’t vote.  Maybe they deserve what they get in the future from this current administration. 

Yep.  The thing that pisses me off is if Trump wins, I expect to see protests and all sorts of things.  But many of the people protesting will not have bothered to vote.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

It’s gone from like 54-44 to 51-47 in like 6% counted

There is still guarded optimism there, both on a very close result in Ohio, but also that it trends well for their three critical close neighbors.  (PA, MI, WIS)

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Oh boo fucking boo, did you need Joe to come cup your nuts and tell you that kids in cages is a bad thing? Did you need him to give you a back scratch while soothingly telling you that Donald hasn't actually accomplished anything good in 4 years? 

I don’t want to hear shit about Latino issues if Trump wins. You made your bed 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

So, it appears that COVID, impeachment, kids in cages, not replacing Obamacare or otherwise fixing healthcare, not building the wall or having Mexico pay, not winning the trade war with China, foreign policy chaos, etc.  - meh.  We’re still good with Trump. 

Not bringing coal and steel mills back to Ohio white people - fuck you, we’re flipping to Biden!  I want my horse and buggy back, too, you globalist cuck!

Follow the money.

Just now, Longhornmaniac8 said:

The underperformance of Biden among the Hispanic community could be a canary in the coal mine for Arizona.

Cubans. He's still doing fine in Texas with other Hispanics. Might not be enough for Texas, but they are still voting blue, so I wouldn't read too much into Arizona. 

7 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Shut her down tell her "it's not a democracy it's a constitutional republic" and then give her a bill for her day's tab.

Technical correction she just made when I challenged her. “Dad I said flawed democracy not failed democracy.” She is great. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 'stache said:

Cubans. He's still doing fine in Texas with other Hispanics. Might not be enough for Texas, but they are still voting blue, so I wouldn't read too much into Arizona. 

No dude they didn't show up for shit in the hispanic counties. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Oh boo fucking boo, did you need Joe to come cup your nuts and tell you that kids in cages is a bad thing? Did you need him to give you a back scratch while soothingly telling you that Donald hasn't actually accomplished anything good in 4 years? 

It would seem so, but why did Hillary do better in the RGV? 

20 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Kornacki going through the Texas border counties showing that Trump is only down 10% with almost all votes in, in counties that Hillary won by 50% in 2016, was shocking.

Hispanics - why do you like being governed by authoritarian strongmen?  

Webb County and the Valley are going to put Trump over the top in Texas. The Latino vote here in South Texas for Trump is surprisingly strong. The number of Trump signs here and the numbers attending the Trump Trains shocked me.

image.png

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 1