2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, heso said:

Where are you coming up with this? The three most populous counties in PA are all reporting less than 20% of the vote, are all overwhelmingly returning dem results, and are going to add to their totals over the next 48 hours. 

This.

2 minutes ago, heso said:

Where are you coming up with this? The three most populous counties in PA are all reporting less than 20% of the vote, are all overwhelmingly returning dem results, and are going to add to their totals over the next 48 hours. 

His emotions

42 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

Doesn't look good for these progressives talking about the Hispanic vote instead of who will really carry Trump's water in this state. Why isn't the fake "machismo" bullshit held against white men? 

Anyway, from a Mexican-American progressive, there's also some truth to it, so kiss my ass. Some of my family in the valley thinks that they are rednecks in the south, the pickup trucks, the back the blue flags, the trucker hats and wranglers and boots. They want nothing more than to prove their Americanness by distinguishing themselves from "those" Mexicans, the ones fresher across the border. It's incredibly stupid because none of them have actually ever been to the real South (and if they're like my family, they might even admit they wouldn't feel comfortable there racially), they just want to be accepted by it. They bought the line that the illegals are the source of all their problems, and all the valley's problems around them, and they will vote on that. 

This.^^

I knew a guy whose dad owned a Miller distributorship in Texas. I remember talking to him about why they paid Emilio when most hispanics drank Miller lite anyway.  He explained to me that 35-45 year old hispanics drank miller but 18-25 year old hispanics, born in this country, didn't want to be associated with their immigrant parents and decided to drink to Bud Light to differentiate themselves from there immigrant parents.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Biden is gong to win Wisconsin fairly easily.

Michigan looking weird, but I'm too drunk at this point to try to make any sense of it.

Saw a post on NYT saying most of the votes counted so far were from Oakland County.  Assume that's a Trump stronghold.  

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

How comes Ohio blue counties are still low reporting?

i remember staying up really late in 2004 and watching first cleveland and then cincinnati finally finish counting, and with them, john kerry's presidential bid.  it's what ohio does. 

Edited by elfenix

I'll give the "left-leaning media" a bit of partial credit.  Even my most ardent right-leaning friends have admitted that most of these CNN/ABC/MSNBC pundits are keeping their shit together.  They're reporting with a straight face and a pointy whiteboard finger.  Even though they think shit is off the rails. 

6 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I voted for that.

Hey, how is traffic tonight v. a typical OU or bowl game?

OU and Bowl are usually lower traffic because people go to those games. 

Compared to a typical road game or home game this season it's similar right now. Nothing crazy has happened though so I wouldn't expect any spikes yet. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, heso said:

That's exactly what happened in Ohio and NC. And look what happened.