2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Amobie said:

2 things..

1) People who support the president don't want to be called racist and have bricks thrown through their windows by unstable antifucks. The truth didn't matter, there was nothing to gain and only downside. So when pollsters asked who people were voting for, people were afraid to give a honest response. 

2) There was absolutely an organized effort on behalf of trump supporters to lie to pollsters to maximize the shock value of today.  Enjoy.

1) racists hate being called racists

2) trumptards couldn't organize their way out of a shoneys

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Old Freak Nasty said:

As far as the polls go, people are actively, intentionally lying to pollsters to distort results.  I think the profession of polling is yet another Trump cancer victim.  This is not a case of having to develop better models to address blind spots.  They have zero value anymore.

Of course they are. If a candidate is polling high, it discourages people from voting because they think their vote is meaningless. 

I’ve called you a loon for predicting the end of America and a civil war

And the electoral prediction. And you think the next few weeks of not knowing the winner are going to be peaceful? Good luck with that.

Oh, and I never said an open civil war. I said violence. I stand by that.

And the electoral prediction. And you think the next few weeks of not knowing the winner are going to be peaceful? Good luck with that.

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

NC mail-in vote going to be interesting.  CBS ran their model, including mail-in, and it was extremely close.

Don’t forget that the mail has been heavily delayed in NC and they have to keep accepting the ballots postmarked today for 9 days

Just now, Aqua Buddha said:

Lulz at PA being discussed.  Philly and Pitt metro areas have basically 0% returning and Pennsyltucky with 100% reporting.

swear to god nobody pays attention to what counties are reporting ever.... it's always doom and gloom with 12 bumfuck counties reporting

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

Most polls had Trump winning FL

Yeah Trump was surging there. GA is a bit of a surprise that Trump will hold and NC was a toss up. Nobody knew how to poll Texas but the signs were the Hispanic vote wasn't there for Biden (NYT had it Trump +4 which appears to be almost dead on).