2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, staboner said:

I am not watching this turd talk but these comments seem strange

I mean trump has always acted like this. eh. whatever. just don't let him near the red phone 

Yep, after this he probably needs to be on 24 hour suicide watch. And keep him away from the knifes and the red button. I know he will take everyone down with him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Fox News leadership right now:

spacer.png

I'm guessing Fox News calls it tonight.

They're still very much one foot in each puddle.  They'll have some measured statements, then they cut to some batshit crazy group of dipshits protesting.  I don't have faith in them...until there's zero outs, they'll stick by him.  I think the supreme court will have to give a fuck you if it gets to that point or it's made official by the electoral college...

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Your good human being Rick Santorum had the below to say. What a gem. 

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything"

Sorry for partying, Rick.

• Like 1

I would like to wish Mr. Trump good health and a long life, so that he can spend as much time as possible in misery over that pathetic speech.  It can not measure up to the screwings he has inflicted on innocent people, but it is a good start.

1 minute ago, Brandywine said:

Yep, after this he probably needs to be on 24 hour suicide watch. And keep him away from the knifes and the red button. I know he will take everyone down with him. 

Oh, and as I've mentioned.....if Biden pulls this out, now until January 20th may be the most dangerous period for humanity since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh, and as I've mentioned.....if Biden pulls this out, now until January 20th may be the most dangerous period for humanity since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Trump is about to lose. Give it a temporary break and have a celebratory scotch instead. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

McDonalds is right across from the WH.  One of the local sports teams should send over a few Big Macs for Trump and his staff as consolation.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

How many Philadelphia County ballots are left? Any estimates floating around?
Because there have been two batches today that both came in at 88%+ for Biden and I'm assuming that's where those were from.
There was a big batch from suburban Harrisburg that was like 75-80%, too.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I won't rule anything out, but I'm getting a strong sense the rest of the GOP has had enough of Trumps shit. Trump can't do anything on his own. Hopefully they send him out on a two month long golf trip.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

How many Philadelphia County ballots are left? Any estimates floating around?

Because there have been two batches today that both came in at 88%+ for Biden and I'm assuming that's where those were from.

Whoops I didn't read PA county. 

Edited by totallynotabuttpirate

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Trump is about to lose. Give it a temporary break and have a celebratory scotch instead. 

Dude.  I only go from one doomtastic scenario to the other.  We won the war in Europe?  AWESOME.....now, we gotta figure out how to deal with the Soviet threat.  That's how I roll.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Drinking homemade black & tans, listening to Prokofiev symphonies, and enjoying the fuck out of this Grade-A pussy loser wuss dumbfuck going down in flames.
But more to the point, America wins. The Great Experiment still works. 
The following entities can all go fuck themselves:
  • Donald Trump
  • Vladimir Putin
  • That fat fuck in DPRK
  • China
  • Uneducated dipshits who thing a lying pussy of a reality TV show star is somehow not full of shit
  • OU
  • the Dodgers
  • aggy
  • racist fuck policemen
  • ICE
  • OU
  • Yankees
  • Yankees fans
  • Erin. Fucking Erin. You KNOW what you did, you lying cheating cunt.
  • The fucking metric system, for selling me 11.5oz bottles and 14.9 oz cans of beer instead of a proper 12oz and 16oz, you sniveling cheap-ass scumbags
  • Fox News
  • OU
  • cancer
  • Tom Herman
  • OU

this is a partial list and I'll think of more as I work my way through the booze I bought tonight
Solid list except the metric system. Don't forget OU, Bob Stoops and fuck Ted Cruz, he ate my son.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

Your good human being Rick Santorum had the below to say. What a gem. 

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual [gay] sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything"

There are plenty of confused people. He’s one of them. But he’s not an inhumane traitor and in this day and age it seems to important to acknowledge that 

16 minutes ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Says the white man in Texas. (and Slorch, if you don't understand why this matters, it's because you're a white man in Texas.)

We have no non white workers in my workforce.  Lolz.  Not

fuck your excuses. 

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

While I agree with this somewhat, there are a lot of challenged people.  There just are.  And the double whammy is the addition of hard to look at.  A decade ago, I worked for a non-profit that used a storage facility that employed mentally challenged workers.  They stored our publications with a destruction date.  Want to guess where this is going?  

The edit is that mentally challenged also includes brain injuries--auto accidents, veterans, disease, lots of ways to get there.

We have safety net in place no?  I do not oppose it. 

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

The walls are closing in....... They can now criticize him with little fear of political retribution.  Trump is about to feel the full force of the GOP machine not caring about anything but power....

It's going to be like the end of Lion King when Scar is eaten by the hyenas.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gene Parmesan said:

There are more minimum wage jobs than there are high schoolers willing to fill them.  Congrats on exceptional chlldren though.  Those unexceptional people can fuck right off, am I right?

It’s more like the capable people need to get off their ass.  I know that is so offensive to some sensibilities on here.  IDC. 

people need to stop acting like everyone is helpless. They are not. 

Edited by slorch