2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

6 minutes ago, NAVY said:

Suuuuuuurrrrre. Most of them couldn't waddle down the block. 

Plus I don’t think he understands that there are more trumpers that have 15 guns but just as many Democrats as republicans have 1-3 guns. Hell they are always bitching about the gun death rate in Chicago. Who do they think they’d be fighting there?

Hinton’ ain’t no fun when the rabbit’s got a gun. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 minute ago, TrashMaster G said:

Both terrible presidents.  Difference being Carter is a good man.

Well below average president vs. historically terrible and destructive president. Also, a very good man vs. a historically terrible child.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Bookman said:

Don't be scared of Donald Trump while he's a lame duck. He's going to spend all his time trying to squeeze as much money from the federal government into his properties.

So just like before he was a lame duck

Through August:

President Trump has visited or stayed at one or more of his properties on 394 separate days since becoming president. That figure amounts to almost one third of his time in office at one of his properties, or well over a year of his presidency.

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Plus I don’t think he understands that there are more trumpers that have 15 guns but just as many Democrats as republicans have 1-3 guns. Hell they are always bitching about the gun death rate in Chicago. Who do they think they’d be fighting there?

Bitch, I’ve got nine guns.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, immamac said:

she will if mcconnell tells her it's time to take out the trash.

If anything, McConnell would force resignation with the credible threat of impeachment and removal.  I don’t think he will do that but I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump resigns on his own to get a blanket pardon from Pence for federal crimes.  He’s still liable for State crimes.  Anyway, Trump isn’t getting impeached again. It’s too exhausting on everyone involved and nothing to be gained politically. 

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If anything, McConnell would force resignation with the credible threat of impeachment and removal.  I don’t think he will do that but I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump resigns on his own to get a blanket pardon from Pence for federal crimes.  He’s still liable for State crimes.  Anyway, Trump isn’t getting impeached again. It’s too exhausting on everyone involved and nothing to be gained politically. 

There is no way Donald Trump resigns. 

All those guys in Chicago that are causing all that violence.

They don’t vote.

Carry on