2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Eh.  She didn't claimed they signed up tons of new voters, she was clearly saying that tons of new voters were at the rallies.  Nothingberder.

Yeah she was just making up hype claims, like how our defense looked amazing in a scrimmage just to find out during the season it was our offense that sucks.

Sure there were 43,000 people at a Trump rally who did not vote at all in 2016. Sure.

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

How much of a shit show is Tuesday going to be? I don't mean potential violence and all that, but lines and varied m crowds at polling places. I'm guessing we'll get somewhere around 80% of normal turnout. Still i think we're going to hear about long wait times, people being told they're at the wrong polling place, etc. Might deter some voters. Wonder who, if anyone, that favors

I still don’t understand why anyone would vote on Election Day with the widespread prevalence and campaigning for early voting. And there’s a general consensus more Republicans vote on Election Day - can someone please explain the thought process here? Just more of the same “it used to be this way so that’s how I do it” mentality? “Tradition”? I don’t get it. 

56 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That exact demographic was plotting the violent kidnapping/execution of a sitting governor.  They may not be very GOOD at terrorism, but make no mistake - they're looking to commit it.

That exact group was also plotting to kill and injure a bunch of cops as a part of the kidnapping/execution.  How do you think it would have played out for them?   Think they'd be sitting in jail right now, after throwing Molotov cocktails and shooting at responding cop cars?

Oh, but wait, they were in their PT Cruiser, they might have pulled it off.

What really worries me is these "parades" look like dry runs for Tuesday. What happens when a Trump caravan runs through a heavily-Democratic precinct in Philly or Houston on Tuesday and ties up traffic enough to keep people from getting to their polling sites?

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah she was just making up hype claims, like how our defense looked amazing in a scrimmage just to find out during the season it was our offense that sucks.

Sure there were 43,000 people at a Trump rally who did not vote at all in 2016. Sure.

Well, OK.  If she had meant that they signed up voters, she would have said so.  But yeah, let's hang our hat on THIS perceived indiscretion when there are thousands more that are actually real.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Well, OK.  If she had meant that they signed up voters, she would have said so.  But yeah, let's hang our hat on THIS perceived indiscretion when there are thousands more that are actually real.

Why not both? Could be that those folks show up on Tuesday and gum up the works. That could backfire, though. Hard to say. The fellow named Pressler has signed up a lot of people nationwide.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Why not both? Could be that those folks show up on Tuesday and gum up the works. That could backfire, though. Hard to say. The fellow named Pressler has signed up a lot of people nationwide.

I don't know where y'all are going with this.  Nobody can sign up a voter at this point in time who will be made eligible for Tuesday's election.  All I'm saying is that this is not what Ms. RNC was saying.

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know where y'all are going with this.  Nobody can sign up a voter at this point in time who will be made eligible for Tuesday's election.  All I'm saying is that this is not what Ms. RNC was saying.

Maybe he means they registered and think they are eligible for Tuesday so will show up, make lines longer, then make them slower as they scream and bitch about being told they cannot vote. Hopefully the precincts will have some good planning and have them quickly complete a provisional ballot that will eventually be discarded. 

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

They must be seeing something in their numbers that makes them feel confident. I don’t imagine they’d be putting out this kind of stuff if they don’t think they have a real shot at winning Texas.

Biden has to win Collin County for him to have a chance IMHO (that's Plano for those who don't know).

If Trump carries that then he wins Texas again. 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ok, maybe I misunderstood. I figured eligibility didn't matter because they're registered (which means she has their info) and it gets sorted out if they try and vote.

and what @Pato del Muerto said.

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

These people are GROSS.

And in another tweet in that thread she quotes Biden saying that there have been assholes driving around his home.

No way he shows himself in a Catholic Church. And people driving by his house? The nerve. Imagine if anybody drove by Trumps residence. Oh wait.

this 

message in no way endorsed any asshole speaking of a deceased child

• Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I didn't think I was hanging my hat on anything...I was just saying it was meaningless bluster.

Edited by Valmy77

44 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

She's saying we have a bag of illegal votes that we're going to release in Pennsylvania to swing the tide.