2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

SIAP: https://www.axios.com/trump-claim-election-victory-ballots-97eb12b9-5e35-402f-9ea3-0ccfb47f613f.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

Cliff notes: Axios reports Trump intends to claim victory if he is in the lead on election night. This surprises no one. Trump denies, which of course means it's true. Admits they are going to start suing the night of the election to stop counts.

Further down worth noting Axios reports senior Trump officials saying their early voting analysis indicates they're underperforming in IA and GA but doing better than expected in TX, AZ, NV, NC, and WI. As of two weeks ago the campaign had essentially written off WI, but evidently they see something that makes them feel likethey have a shot. No mention of Florida, Ohio, Michigan, or Pennsylvania here.

Edited by gmr548
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. This will absolutely be the play. It’s a violation of federal law, and if the cops worked for us (hint: they don’t, they work for Trump), they’d arrest people on the spot for obstructing access to a polling place.

And now that I think about it, the Dems need to have a strategy for seeking a TRO to keep the polls open after 7:00 to allow people who were delayed by criminal activity to have more time to vote.

If you are in line.....you get to vote.....period.

These are the the most salacious photos from Biden laptop.  He fucks whores and does coke.  He apparently has a 9" cock. Understand why the Chinese are upset.  May or may not be real.  Except the absence of a  9" cock, and the presence of homeless people,  it looks like a weekend with TThomTerrific.

https://gnews.org/474000

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

SIAP: https://www.axios.com/trump-claim-election-victory-ballots-97eb12b9-5e35-402f-9ea3-0ccfb47f613f.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter

Cliff notes: Axios reports Trump intends to claim victory if he is in the lead on election night. This surprises no one. Trump denies, which of course means it's true. Admits they are going to start suing the night of the election to stop counts.

They may try. They will fail.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

This country. Sigh.

If that would have been a blm group there is absolutely no doubt the police would have been pepper spraying and hitting them with clubs and shooting them with rubber bullets if not real ones.   
Fuck every single one of those pieces of shit.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

3 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

Collin has changed a LOT in the last 15 years. I fully expect Plano itself to tilt Biden. Not sure about Allen and Frisco.

A lot of the white, high income, GOP types that dominated Plano in 80s and 90s moved to Allen, Frisco, Prosper,  Aubrey, and places like that. 

Apart from that approximately half of Collin County is rural rubes.

Bama chick is on a negative news kick

Yeah sorry about that.

I actually feel very confident that Biden is going to win and the senate is going to flip but I am VERY nervous about the reaction to that.

I think there is going to be multiple instances of violence between Election Day and Inauguration Day. And Trump is going to try and pull some wild shit too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes. This will absolutely be the play. It’s a violation of federal law, and if the cops worked for us (hint: they don’t, they work for Trump), they’d arrest people on the spot for obstructing access to a polling place.

And now that I think about it, the Dems need to have a strategy for seeking a TRO to keep the polls open after 7:00 to allow people who were delayed by criminal activity to have more time to vote.

Y’all are fucking retarded.

Yes it’s part of an elaborate plan to physically block people (on the Interstates?) from getting to the polls. 

you need to calm down. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 9