2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Trump will fade pretty quickly after he loses.  3 years from now, you'll have 20 assholes on a debate stage all trying to convince Republican primary voters that they're the biggest asshole and the heir to the Trump cult.  One of them will say something like, "I'm the one we need to nominate because I'm the one that can beat that bitch KamalalalaShatrellKwanChingChong or whatever her name is."  Black or white smoke (I forget which) will go up and the cult will have a new leader.  Donald isn't the deity of the cult.  He's more like the pope, for now.   

If he loses and isn’t in jail he’s probably running in 4 years. If not him Don’t Jr, Ivanka or Tucker. 

I'm guessing Trump is hoping for this scenario. 
With PA/WI counting votes late, will try to use courts to steal the election
BX7z7.png

For the ideal Trump map, you should also have AZ gray. Dems took their foot off the gas out there when Kelly started showing large leads on McSally. We should expect all 3 of AZ,WI and PA to not be known until some point on Wednesday. Hopefully in the morning.
omaha will be important if Trump takes PA.

You can fully expect Michigan to be uncalled on election night as well. Larger jurisdictions are allowed to process mail votes today but that’s it. State officials say it may be Friday.

You can expect Trump to sue over it.

AZ, if I remember correctly, is expected to have a possible call on election night unless it’s just a heat. It may be late but we should know whether Trump has the Election Day votes to catch Biden’s early and Mail tally. Same for NC and Florida.

1 minute ago, 4th&Five said:

If he loses and isn’t in jail he’s probably running in 4 years. If not him Don’t Jr, Ivanka or Tucker. 

Trump running again in 2024 if he loses is a pretty popular theory and very well may happen. 

One aspect I don't think a lot of people are looking at is his ENTIRE administration (outside of his family, I guess) will sing like a canary if he loses the election. Book deals, exclusive interviews, etc. These grifters will cash in and burn Trump to the ground . We'll get a fuller picture about how much worse things really have been inside the White House for the last 4 years. 

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

Morning Consult's final polls. AZ, GA, NC, and OH are all statistical dead heats. Nevada was not polled.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 8.03.39 AM.png

This would be a great result even if you give AZ, GA, and NC to Trump. People are getting way too caught up in the noise. If Biden gets WI, PA, MI, and FL then this thing isn't going to be particularly close. I think many of us want to just spike the ball, but this scenario would still result in 301 electoral votes for Biden and I didn't even give him NV. 

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

One aspect I don't think a lot of people are looking at is his ENTIRE administration (outside of his family, I guess) will sing like a canary if he loses the election. Book deals, exclusive interviews, etc. These grifters will cash in and burn Trump to the ground .

“Books.” Lol. Anyone who reads has already figured out Trump is a fascist con artist.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Good god Indiana! Get your shit together. 

The current VP is their former governor. It's not reasonable to expect them to vote otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

This would be a great result even if you give AZ, GA, and NC to Trump. People are getting way too caught up in the noise. If Biden gets WI, PA, MI, and FL then this thing isn't going to be particularly close. I think many of us want to just spike the ball, but this scenario would still result in 301 electoral votes for Biden and I didn't even give him NV. 

I'd be reluctant to give FL to anyone prior to them finishing counting since the place is so fucky. NV looks solid for Biden based on early vote numbers. 

Just now, Horn Dogg said:

So what will Surly look like after Biden wins?  Will we go back to a world where the cloak room isn’t the most entertaining part of the site and we all just bitch about the football coach all day?

Nah, it'll just be nothing but bad teammate and Hugo arguing with everyone else. Progs vs. Shitlibs. And all of the Republicans/Trump voters who avoid the CR will come running back to spend the next four years complaining about Biden and pretending that they're really concerned about corruption and the deficit. 

It's gonna suck.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

3 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

So what will Surly look like after Biden wins?  Will we go back to a world where the cloak room isn’t the most entertaining part of the site and we all just bitch about the football coach all day?

Fuck I hope so

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Nothing will change. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

I don't know about you guys, but I hope we get to spend the next year talking about Trump and his family members answering for their crimes. After that, the Conservs can have it back.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

My fantasy right now is for Trump to be behind at the end of the night and then argue that we need to wait for all votes need to be counted. 

“we should stop the game at the end of the 3rd quarter!”

End of 3rd quarter, team trails by 10

”we should definitely play the 4th quarter! It’s only fair!”

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Nah, it'll just be nothing but bad teammate and Hugo arguing with everyone else. Progs vs. Shitlibs. And all of the Republicans/Trump voters who avoid the CR will come running back to spend the next four years complaining about Biden and pretending that they're really concerned about corruption and the deficit. 

It's gonna suck.

Pretty much this, especially the latter. CR is always dominated by whoever is out of power.

7 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Please,  for the love of fuck, have the "shy Biden voter" be the story tomorrow night when election results come in. 

If there is a major swing from the polls, either way, I think it's going to be because the turnout models are off.  I don't either side are pretending to be undecided when called by pollsters.  But, if young voters or minority voters don't turn out like the models assume, Trump may win.  If young voters and minority voters turn out at higher rates than the models assume, it's Biden in a landslide. 

I think every indication in early voting is that this is going to be a huge turnout election.  It's just a question of who is turning out. I try to avoid reading too much into EV breakdowns, but every state I spot checked had women early voting at significantly higher rates than men. In Texas, it's 54 to 45.  Arizona is 49 to 43.  (I'm guessing they are pulling gender off of first names, so some uncertainty.) Ohio 52/42.  Florida 55/45.  I think that is a good thing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, DenverHorn said:

spacer.png

Negged for dishonesty. They don't claim to represent Biden. No flags like the Trumpers. This event is not about the election. 

I'll go ahead and pre-empt your response about them likely being Biden supporters. That's not the point being made. The point is that Trumpists proudly identify themselves as primarily Trumpists, gather into gangs, show up armed, and harrass anyone that doesn't adhere to their lust for an autocracy to restore democracy and and make America great again (sic).

These people are identifying themselves as anti-police violence (murder, to be more precise), anti-racist, and (OMG!) probably anti-fascist.

Sell your lies where you will. There aren't many buyers around here anymore.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

My fantasy right now is for Trump to be behind at the end of the night and then argue that we need to wait for all votes need to be counted. 

“we should stop the game at the end of the 3rd quarter!”

End of 3rd quarter, team trails by 10

”we should definitely play the 4th quarter! It’s only fair!”

I hope this happens, you know sure as shit it will if he’s behind.

14 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I’m feeling a surprising amount of anxiety already. Very glad that a deposition scheduled for tomorrow got rescheduled. My Tuesday looks to be a very inefficient work day.

Now tell us about your Wendesday. Because Im pretty sure mine is going to be fucking useless.