2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

37 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Biden has to win Collin County for him to have a chance IMHO (that's Plano for those who don't know).

If Trump carries that then he wins Texas again. 

During college, a lot of my Dallas friends were from Plano. According to an earlier graphic, Asian voters have increased 151%, and like I said earlier, we don't put up with idiots. Hopefully that will help push Collin County blue. 

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Can I safely assume that shutting down highways and bridges in this country just for the hell of it is against the law?  For the party of law and order they sure don’t seem to care much about following the laws.

I guess it's finally infrastructure week.

27 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The projection is strong with this one. 

Good lord this idiot. 

Every child is a sacred gift from God unless they're Latino immigrants, and then they get separated from their parents and caged.  Just like God intended.  

• Rage+1 1

39 minutes ago, The Dog said:

Biden has to win Collin County for him to have a chance IMHO (that's Plano for those who don't know).

If Trump carries that then he wins Texas again. 

Bullshit.  Collin is likely within 5000 votes one way or the other,  so who wins does not matter. If the margin is bigger than that it will be due to even larger than expected Democratic turnout.

23 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

They're trying to depress Democratic votes and pump up R votes. If R voters don't get out on Tuesday, it's not going to work. The campaign uses that goose stepping, yelling, honking energy like the WWE gets their crowd wild.

Meanwhile, tune in!  Frozen fish sticks and stale beer!

Look who's talking!

Rather not thx.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Collin has changed a LOT in the last 15 years. I fully expect Plano itself to tilt Biden. Not sure about Allen and Frisco.

A lot of the white, high income, GOP types that dominated Plano in 80s and 90s moved to Allen, Frisco, Prosper,  Aubrey, and places like that. 

2 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

Collin has changed a LOT in the last 15 years. I fully expect Plano itself to tilt Biden. Not sure about Allen and Frisco.

A lot of the white, high income, GOP types that dominated Plano in 80s and 90s moved to Allen, Frisco, Prosper,  Aubrey, and places like that. 

I assume stonebriar is a gop bastion. Or is that one stonebridge?

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I assume stonebriar is a gop bastion. Or is that one stonebridge?

Stonebriar area is Frisco.

And a lot of that area will certainly be GOP. But a whole lot of large apartment complexes have also gone in all around that area, mostly full of younger people, and they will likely tilt Biden.

2 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

I still don’t understand why anyone would vote on Election Day with the widespread prevalence and campaigning for early voting. And there’s a general consensus more Republicans vote on Election Day - can someone please explain the thought process here? Just more of the same “it used to be this way so that’s how I do it” mentality? “Tradition”? I don’t get it. 

i was stuck in the car a couple days ago, and flipping around on sirius on cnn/msnbc/fox news.  one of them had part of trump's rally, and i want to say he was in iowa.  he was like, "you know, they're trying to get people to vote early" and everybody booed.  then he said, "but we like to vote on election day, right?!" and everyone freaked out and cheered.

Weird Flex GIFs | Tenor

What really worries me is these "parades" look like dry runs for Tuesday. What happens when a Trump caravan runs through a heavily-Democratic precinct in Philly or Houston on Tuesday and ties up traffic enough to keep people from getting to their polling sites?

Yes. This will absolutely be the play. It’s a violation of federal law, and if the cops worked for us (hint: they don’t, they work for Trump), they’d arrest people on the spot for obstructing access to a polling place.

And now that I think about it, the Dems need to have a strategy for seeking a TRO to keep the polls open after 7:00 to allow people who were delayed by criminal activity to have more time to vote.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

What really worries me is these "parades" look like dry runs for Tuesday. What happens when a Trump caravan runs through a heavily-Democratic precinct in Philly or Houston on Tuesday and ties up traffic enough to keep people from getting to their polling sites?

Yeah, I don't see them randomly assembling like that over the weekend. 

9 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

bad news, everybody. 

I'd never heard of this guy, so I looked him up. It's like this Administration is Ocean's Infinity there are so many grifters and con artists circling around. Except they are no where near as charismatic and George Clooney and the rest.

The man behind @GregRubini is Gregorio Palusa, a 61-year-old Italian sound engineer and marketer with no national security or intelligence credentials. His background includes a pattern of unverified claims about his business relationships and expertise, and a brief spell as a groupie for a Pink Floyd tribute band.

More of his interesting background here: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/craigsilverman/greg-rubini-twitter-account-palusa-revealed

It's Buzzfeed, but doesn't go off the deep end.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:59 PM, Bama Chick said:

Anybody in/close to Fort Worth heard anything about this?

Texas Trumpkins showed out yesterday.

I'm late to the thread mainly because I don't enjoy the horserace aspect as much as many of you experts do. Still, some great things to be gathered here. 

This makes me sick just as the worthless pieces of shit crowding Harris' bus. It makes me sick on many levels. 

1. The arrogance of the Trumpists thinking they can intimidate non-Trumpists which comes from absolute, unthinking certainty that they are obviously in the right. That is such poison to a republic.
  2. Next is that this video is exactly what they want. Scary negroes shouting negro-like at these true, aryan sons of America. You want to turn the nation over to these thugs and the radical left?
  3. The most sickening thing is that it will work on the tens of millions working themselves into a frenzy like dogs before a walk. They'll see these unarmed men using their voices to object as horrible people and a threat.
  4. You/we/whoever will never get Trumpists to see that the brothers' methods are more civilized and less a threat to our country than these deplorable pieces of shit who aim firearms with impunity. 

spacer.png

There will be blood, I'm afraid. Sickening. 

Edited by RomaVicta

7 hours ago, BNB said:

I liked this analogy I heard the other day...  People lie to their Accountants, Doctors, Priests.  Someone calling you asking how you are going to vote?

Trump 2020! Trump 2024! Trump 2028!

The last part just proves that you're an asshole.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Player said:

This thread moves pretty fast, so forgive me for asking something that have already been answered.

Has there been any confirmation whether the ~ 125k drive-thru ballots at issue from Harris County were segregated? Or were they commingled with the rest of the early votes?

If they weren’t segregated, then could this fuckery by the GOP jeopardize massive numbers of additional votes?

As someone else stated, these are all electronic ballots. I imagine that every ballot can be tracked back to a unique ID of each ballot device and most likely an ID of a polling location. Therefore it shouldn't be tough to understand exactly what votes came from where. 

But I'm only speculating. I don't know voting systems but every other system I've managed,  records data like that.

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As someone else stated, these are all electronic ballots. I imagine that every ballot can be tracked back to a unique ID of each ballot device and most likely an ID of a polling location. Therefore it shouldn't be tough to understand exactly what votes came from where. 

But I'm only speculating. I don't know voting systems but every other system I've managed,  records data like that.

To my knowledge though, each drive through voting location also had an indoor voting area too. HCC and Toyota Center did for sure, and I think NRG did too. I’d be somewhat surprised if they bothered to record which devices were used inside and which were used for drive through at each location.

We’ll find out soon enough, but I doubt the drive through votes were segregated. 

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

They're trying to depress Democratic votes and pump up R votes. If R voters don't get out on Tuesday, it's not going to work. The campaign uses that goose stepping, yelling, honking energy like the WWE gets their crowd wild.

Meanwhile, tune in!  Frozen fish sticks and stale beer!

I'm not a fan of the fat jokes and fuckability ratings that posters apply to any woman who is the subject of a post. That being said, if a woman describes herself as "kinda hot"... she ain't.