2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes. I read the deadline to register for the run-off is Dec. 7th.

In unrelated news, 1000s of people are "moving" to Georgia this month.

those run-offs are going to be insane considering the power of one's vote is on full display in that state.

Also, it will be framed as Georgia can decide who controls the Senate. (maybe i am wrong, isn't it likely the Senate make up is going to be 50R - 48D going into the run-offs?)

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

he holds massive power in this area for the next few years. i bet he starts selling endorsements like crazy.  might as well start immediately.  

I definitely agree he'd be selling endorsements - I just didn't think about it happening before he left office (how naïve of me).   I imagine Ivanka, Don Jr, Eric, and every other relative they can find are going to be earning some hefty consulting fees for their work in the Georgia Senate races.

10 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Trump's election day conspiracy is what put this dude over the edge? Really?

Not his support for the Proud Boys during a debate?

Not macing protestors for a photo op?

Not any of his immigration policies?

Way to take a stand Esper. You're  a beacon of hope in these dark times. WTF???

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I definitely agree he'd be selling endorsements - I just didn't think about it happening before he left office (how naïve of me).   I imagine Ivanka, Don Jr, Eric, and every other relative they can find are going to be earning some hefty consulting fees for their work in the Georgia Senate races.

The Trump kids working the GA Senate runoffs may very well work out well for the Democrats.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, BrazilHorn said:

Trump's election day conspiracy is what put this dude over the edge? Really?

Not his support for the Proud Boys during a debate?

Not macing protestors for a photo op?

Not any of his immigration policies?

Way to take a stand Esper. You're  a beacon of hope in these dark times. WTF???

Absolutely this. Birks and Esper can go fuck themselves.  Do they really think they're going to be able to sell this shit as a profile in courage?

8c0de68e05342230f9828cdef4077982.jpg

• Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Oh there's no doubt Trump will be campaigning. Though, it'll be for Trump and only Trump. If the price is met he can lob a few atta boys their way.

He'll take their money, offer a cursory endorsement and then do absolutely no work to help.

8 minutes ago, yoladu said:

those run-offs are going to be insane considering the power of one's vote is on full display in that state.

Also, it will be framed as Georgia can decide who controls the Senate. (maybe i am wrong, isn't it likely the Senate make up is going to be 50R - 48D going into the run-offs?)

We should start a gofundme alcohol fund for the GA dems.  We're finally all getting a break from the swarm of tv ads, texts and emails and they're going to be blitzed 24/7 for the next 2 months.  

Edited by Wax Beer Cup

3 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

This inexorable blue shift is delicious and seeing dotard squirm and flail almost makes up for us not getting the repudiation we wanted. 

It is a nice consolation prize. It feels good to watch his degenerate base freak out and knowing that they’re powerless to help him. All they have left is the conspiracy theories they rely on to get through their miserable day to day lives. Fucking losers.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

See below.

17 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

I'll go ahead and assume he was ordered to bomb vote counting locations. 

12 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I'm guessing he was told to mobilize the armed forces and start taking over sec of states' offices. If he feels that strongly, he should not resign and delay as much as possible. The second he is gone, Stephen Miller or some other odious toady who will obey without question will be "appointed."

It's quite likely something like this was the case -- Trump was barking at him to deploy the military to influence the vote counting in some way.

By the way, absent an actual insurrection to put down, that would be an illegal order, and any soldier who followed it would be acting illegally and would be subject to prosecution per the UCMJ.  

Just now, Brisketexan said:

See below.

It's quite likely something like this was the case -- Trump was barking at him to deploy the military to influence the vote counting in some way.

By the way, absent an actual insurrection to put down, that would be an illegal order, and any soldier who followed it would be acting illegally and would be subject to prosecution per the UCMJ.  

Or like any rat, he is grift is up. He was a lobbyist for Raytheon. Did his Grift, benefitted financially, and now going back to Raytheon