Fitlump fucking won an Austin City Council seat

atomheartbevo

41 minutes ago, Godzillatron said:

Flannigan campaign volunteer on Twitter posting a post mortem on a poorly-run campaign. Somebody smarter than me can probably link it..

You can figure out how to take a screenshot and upload it to the internet and post it on a message board, but you can’t click “copy link” and paste it here and let the website embed it for you? 

Thread is worth a read still. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m amazed nobody really went after her. Posters here have said it wasn’t a tenable strategy because she is a woman and I don’t buy that. I would’ve gotten dirty from the outset. She is not a sympathetic figure like a lady that was metoo’ed. She should’ve been treated like a female teacher in a sex scandal. 

The $125,000 to the "consulting" agency should have thrown up a shitload of red flags.

On 12/17/2020 at 11:21 AM, High Plains Drifter said:

edit to add: or who would have voted for her if you lived in her district?

Cedar Park supporting her for the lulz.

Can't wait to ask my District 6 friends if they know who their city councilmember is.

Edited by TexasEd

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

You know, he really peaked at the wrong time - a few years later, and his quirks would give him a huge YouTube and Twitch following.

I mean he could basically be the poster boy for the proud boys right?

Side note: 7% voter turnout.... woo democracy!

On 12/26/2020 at 5:44 PM, RamjetFDO said:

Speaking of therapy dog... she hasn't made any tweets or anything about that poor little dead-eyed pooch in some time.

Guess he's been relegated to "not important enough to give me likes and upvotes" status to Lump.

He probably better off for it.

Maybe she lost custody of the pooch too.

55 minutes ago, RPM said:

If there's any kind of campaign ethics review, that fake Florida shit will bite her in the lump. The question is will anyone do it?

If the Florida stuff is actually not on the up and up then it goes beyond a local ethics committee which handles procedural screw ups. That's straight FBI shit. 

5 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I mean he could basically be the poster boy for the proud boys right?

Side note: 7% voter turnout.... woo democracy!

The founder of the PB filmed himself shoving a dildo up his ass to show he wasn't gay or something, and put it on the internet.  I think Romeo could have topped that.

Was it a shagster who actually bought Romeo's crazy-ass guitar?  I remember somebody was going to bid on it.

2 hours ago, Pasken said:

If the Florida stuff is actually not on the up and up then it goes beyond a local ethics committee which handles procedural screw ups. That's straight FBI shit. 

Yeah, I notice that she isn't out there clarifying that Florida stuff - if it was legit expenses, she 100% should/would be doing that right now.  

But I would think it would be the IRS interested in that.

27 minutes ago, NAVY said:

District 6, how the fuck can you read shit like this and think “she’s smart and this is a good idea” ? What the fuck is wrong with you? 

Kelly is spot on.   That is a shame - no lounge furniture. couch, love seat or any other amenities.  If this is how the north-of-the-river bums are representing then they have a shit ton ways to go to match those along Ben White. 

It's like Austin is living out it's own black v. gold dress debate from a few years ago.  Only this time, instead of just harmless internet banter, it's going to cost us millions of dollars.  

13 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, I notice that she isn't out there clarifying that Florida stuff - if it was legit expenses, she 100% should/would be doing that right now.  

But I would think it would be the IRS interested in that.

It's so obviously fraud that there is no way to explain it.

12 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

She is going to shit the bed eventually, and it will be all over the googlez due to her position.

Her bullshit was everywhere even before she held a public office.

Everything I just typed made me cry a little.

Hopefully she will do an interview with Triumph at some point...

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

how much campaign money does she have ?

she's going to trip herself up over that money and it'll be damn funny to watch 

I doubt they let her touch the money at all. It'll be interesting to see how things changes when she has more autonomy as an elected leader in office as oppose to when Travis County GOP was running the show with her campaign.  I don't think anyone thought she would support Casar as mayor pro tem but this quote sounds so so trumpy, "Kelly told the Bulldog that she hadn’t made up her mind but was disinclined to support Casar, saying he had “not been supportive of me or my campaign thus far.”